“Excellent curry!!”

Ranked #37 of 104 Restaurants in Hayes
Cuisines: Indian
“Excellent curry!!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed at The Comfort Hotel and the nearest pub was The Great Western - we were immediately made to feel very welcome by all members of staff, who were all really friendly. The food was top quality and great value for money. The chef is Indian and the curry we had was top quality and very tasty. Definitely recommended.

• Visited November 2013

“Nice Place!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Wasn't sure what to expect as I'm not familiar with this area. We were staying in a B&B close by. Wandered over and were welcomed right away. Watched some footy and enjoyed some bevies. Samosa snack was fantastic!

• Visited September 2013
Wuhan, China
“Great Eastern?”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Appalled by the dinner and beer prices at my hotel, I wandered down the main road and found this pub which is run by an Indian family. They offer two menus, one Indian and one Western. The beer was reasonable too, for London, with a pint of Carlsberg at £3.15. Friendly atmosphere, excellent food, and live football. Very enjoyable way to spend an evening.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“dinner time”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Well the staff make you feel really welcome as soon as you walk into the pub. We got our table and the bar lady brought the menus over to the table, took our drinks order,and before we had got our jackets off they were there. The menu was either a indian food menu or pub grub. My other half had JERK CHICKEN WITH CHIPS AND SALAD was lovely with just the right spices. I had SCAMPI,HOMEMADE CHIPS AND PEAS.And the portions were huge.

• Visited September 2013
mich
“Wow! Worth the visit!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I was staying at the Comfort Inn hotel just down the street on holiday when my wife and I wandered in to this place. INCREDIBLY delicious Indian food, and fantastic service! As an American visitor, I could not have asked for a better real England pub / Indian food experience than this. I ended up eating here four times, and each time was better than the one before. Yum!

• Visited July 2013