“2nd visit Great Value”

Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Hayes
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is our second stay on stop-overs for a cruise. I think it is an amazing bargain. We paid $130 Canadian. The rooms are spacious, bathroom large and really nice and beds are sooo comfortable. What more could you want. You have to use the free Wifi in the lobby not your room but was not a problem for me. It is very quiet for sleeping. There are hotel shuttle buses to take you to and from airport and it costs 4 pounds each. We ate in the Pub and found the beer and food very good. The cost is comparable to food bought near any large airports. If on a budget there is a McDonald's about a block away. A Starbucks in the hotel for Morning coffee. Not as strong as our Canadian Starbucks I found . There was a wedding taking place around pool area but caused no issues for other guests.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank shorebird15
SheratonSkyline, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dea shorebird15

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We really do appreciate your feedback and thank you for recognising the service you received from the staff members of the Sheraton Skyline.

We look forward to welcoming you back

Ailson Gubbins

Reviewed 15 June 2014

An airport hotel close to Heathrow. This hotel meets the expected standards of the Sheraton chain.
The food quality of the in room dining was better than average.
The room was comfortable. In room WiFi and AC both worked well.

Dear FYL003

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that you had a comfortable stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I have booked many stay, park, fly hotels at Heathrow and this one is by far the best. The staff at reception are really friendly, the beds are insanely comfortable and it's only 10 minutes to the airport terminals. The Indian restaurant at the hotel is fantastic- the best peshwari naan I've ever had! Next time I'm flying from Heathrow I will definitely stay here. Great value for money.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bethiboo

Dear Bethiboo

Thank you for your great comments. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stayed here twice recently - both times on a Saturday night for an early Sunday flight and both times there was a party going on in the next door rooms. Very thin walls and no soundproofing with people up and shouting in the corridors at 3am. Security called in but unable to deal with the problem - twice is two times too many for me. Party packages and airport hotels don't mix well!

1  Thank Phnom_Penh_Tiger

Dear phnom_penh-Tiger

Thank you for your feedback. I do sincerely apologize for the challenges with the noise for both your stays. Can I please ask you to reach out to me directly so I can investigate your comments further as I do not currently have your date of stay or any reservation details.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

excellent location and exceptional room-massive bed and incredible ahower. However even though it was a bed and breakfast deal, because I had to be out by 5.30am and they would not even do me a carry out croissant. Staff did not care

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Sanjay666

I would like to sincerely apologise for your dissatisfaction and would like to assure you that we have taken your comments very seriously. There is no reason why we can't provide you with a breakfast to go if this was requested at check in or during your reservation. This is a process that we usually follow without any problems. If you made your request during check out then the team would have very limited options if the breakfast team / chef is not on duty.

I would encourage you to reach out to me directly so I can investigate your comments further.

Warmest Regards
Alison Gubbins Front Office Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Pros:
Great service
Good location if you want to be close to the airport
Okay wifi
Not too much noise from other rooms.
Free wifi in public areas
Varied breakfast

Cons:
A bit dated hotel perhaps.
Carpets in the rooms.
Expensive
Have to pay for wifi in the rooms

Dear FloppyCopy

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We really do appreciate your feedback and thank you for recognising the improvement since your last review on the Sheraton Skyline.

We look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed here while on a business trip and found the hotel to be a fairly typical hotel of the ilk. Getting there from the airport was actually easier than i expected (and I didn't have to pay). I just took the 111 bus and got off in front of the Marriott (it's a very short walk from there). I found the various bars and restaurants in the hotel ok (pretty much par for the course). The Internet charge is ridiculous and as such there's almost always a packed lobby using the free wifi. Expect to pay 15 pounds a day if you want connectivity in your room.
The room was clean and service was top notch. I had colleagues who stayed elsewhere on the same strip and their experience was not great. It is right across the street from one of the runways at Heathrow, so it can be loud at times. My room was on the side and I didn't find the noise to be an issue. Bottom line, ask for a quiet room.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room. I think if you ask for a room in the 30-40s (odd) you should be good.