“Really Good Choices”

Allie's American Grille
Ranked #33 of 104 Restaurants in Hayes
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Enjoy a traditional steakhouse experience in the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of Allie’s American Grille. Enjoy a traditional steakhouse restaurant experience where our prime beef steaks are matured for a minimum of 35 days and fire grilled to your liking. Indulge in our wide variety of light and hearty meals which include traditional American favourites. With special menus for children, our varied offerings are perfect for all the family.
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I had Sauteed Soft Shell Crabs as part of their Crab week special. Done very well, almost as good as in Delaware. My wife's chicken dish was also very good as was the salad.

Prices reasonable ignoring the exchange rate, though the wines are a bit pricey in any case.

1  Thank TravelerMikePlano

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Tried it two times. Burgers were ok, other stuff was poor to be kind.

Staff seem distracted and the clanking of dirty dishes and glasses in the area did not do much for us.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

My first trip to London was wonderful!! I am marriott reward member and had a room on the 5th floor which was such a nice. The breakfast buffet was great as well as steak in the restaurant. I also had a rib eye steak, which was the best taste every since I came to the UK. Very tender and tasty steak, my server was so efficient and accommodating. good experience!!. thank you.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

The buffet breakfast is immense with every kind of breakfast food imaginable including a made to order omelet and waffle bar. I have never seen so many choices in a hotel buffet. We also had dinner in the restaurant, liver and onions for my husband which he loved. I had clam chowder which wasn't quite hot enough and had a weak, milky flavor.

1  Thank Helen D
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The attention of the entire staff particularly the F&B Mgr (Sea) was outstanding. The burger was delicous