“Magic Martha”
Review of Pegasus Health Spa

Pegasus Health Spa
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Hayes
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to a serene urban retreat. Put yourself entirely in our care and let us put time on hold. Lose yourself in the calm of our relaxation room. Emerge indulged, energised and assured of lasting results
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The spa is the most relaxing place. Very clean, plunge pool, sauna, steam, relexation room. Has a gym, if thats what you arr into. There is a team of people who will carry out massage, pedicure, facial, relflexology hot stones many morr treatments.
I start my visit by going in the stram room plunge pool, sauna then the relaxation room. Martha is one of the thearapists who will collect me, take me to the most amazing trearment room, big heated bed which always has a lovely flower waiting for you. The room is full of candles, soft music and an array of lotions snd potions. Magic Martha works her magic, full body massage is the most relaxing time of your life. I sometimes have reflexology. I have never slept better in my life after one of Marthas treatments. You come out of there feeling refreshed, calm chilled and most of all special. True pamperism.

3  Thank Alikatz7