“Christina was excellent!”

Price range: US$24 - US$40
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Excelent service given by Christina! She was wonderful in her service!!! Great food! I had the surf and turf roll. The french fries were amazing!!! The roll was delicious!

AnnayuTeam, Manager at Bijou Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Raquelq23,

Thank you sharing your experience after visiting Bijou lunge bar.

It genuinely pleases me to read that you had such a good time while you was in our hospitality. I am also happy that you were looked after by Christina and the service you received from her was excellent. she was overwhelmed after reading your review. I have Shared your comments to my chefs and they were thrilled to read that you enjoyed our dishes. Once again thank you for the lovely comments.

We hope to welcome you soon at the Bijou lounge bar.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Second night we tried the bijou bar and chose a delightful range of tappers like dishes. Each one beautifully prepared and extremely tasty. The evening was made yet more enjoyable by our waiter Menicio who was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the food. Another delighful evening.

AnnayuTeam, Manager at Bijou Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear lynnembutler,

Thank you for the lovely review on the trip advisor.

We really appreciate your business and I am glad the service you received was friendly and helpful. My staff really works hard in the Bijou lounge bar to make sure the guests get the best experience and especially Meanacio is an asset to my team. He was extremely happy to read your comments and thank you for recognising her.

Once again thank you for the feedback.We look forward to welcome on your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I was in a workshop in the hotel and went to the Bijou Bar to get a cup of tea. Imagine my horror when given the tea (regular size in a takeaway cup) and was charged £4.61. Of this, £4.10 was for the tea and 51p a discretionary 12.5% service charge.

The prices were not displayed on the bar and at no point was I given the option not to pay the service charge.

Given the price of a teabag, a takeaway cup, some hot water and a splash of milk, this is blatant profiteering.

Dear Tatibeaver,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a feedback about your experience with us in the Bijou.

I am very disappointed that you were not happy with our tea prices and optional service charge policy. All the prices are clearly stated on our menu including the tea and coffee. Service charge is completely optional and removed upon request. We do make sure that we present every guest the bill before ask them to pay.

Please contact myself if you wish to speak anything more about your experience.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Thank you to all the staff at Bijou bar for making my husband’s 50th birthday drinks a surprise and so special. All the staff just took care of us so well
On the night and the ensured that mur guests felt looked after and topped up with drinks. The ambience was just right and the service was impeccable. Special thanks to all the bar staff and the manager Raol, Regan and the bar staff.

AnnayuTeam, Manager at Bijou Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear harminderubhie,

Thank for your review after celebrating your husband 50th in Bijou lounge bar.

It was our pleasure to have you in Bijou lounge bar. Our bar has always been a destination place for locals and hotel resident. I am glad that everything went well and thank you for appreciating service received from Raul. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Please contact myself if you wish you make any further bookings.

Kind regards,

Bijou Lounge bar manager

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

The place is not too noisy, and there is a decent amount of space between tables. My drink was fine, but nothing out of the ordinary.

AnnayuTeam, Manager at Bijou Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear dive fan,

Thanks for your review on trip advisor.

I am glad that you like the ambiance and the feel of Bijou lounge bar. We normally get very good comments for our signature drinks but I am sorry that you didn’t enjoy it so much.

For next time I definitely recommend to let us know your tast and we can prepare the drinks for you.

Look forward to welcome you soon.

Warm regards,