“Family legoland trip”

Price range: US$3 - US$22
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the best culinary experience in Harlington, a sumptuous traditional roast at The White Hart. Fresh quality food, award-winning beers, and a friendly welcome. One of the most family-friendly pubs in Hayes, we provide baby changing facilities and an outdoor space.
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We saw this place on tripadvisor and thought we would give it a try. We called in on the way back from legoland but they don't start serving food until 5pm which is understandable as it was a monday. We popped back to our hotel to get changed and came back. Very relaxed atmosphere, I noticed lots of ales on ths bar. And what looked liks a few locals too. Staff where very friendly and really helpful. I ordered the fish and chips and oh my god it was big! The fish was the length of the plate. I ate as much as i could and there was lots left over. My partner had the steak pie, mash and greens. He said it was amazing and reminded him of being back at his taids house when he was younger. Our little one had pizza, there was a mix up and he ended up having an adults size, it looked home made and tasted it too. We shared dessert, sticky toffee with salted caramel ice cream, the ice cream was amazing! The menu was a bit different to the one I saw online, there wasn't too much either, you go some places and theres just too much. Very good value for money, 2 adults and 1 child came to about £35.

1  Thank Daniliz

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Nice choice of meals and Beers Nice Frendly Staff also able to relax for the evening in comfortable sofas etc

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Went in for a dinner service on a Saturday evening. The welcome and the service was good throughout the evening. We were a party of 5.
The pub has a very English charm to it although the interiors could be spruced up a bit.
Food wise, the steak and ale pie (Supposedly their best selling dish) was average. The main issue was with the gravy which had lumps in it, which kind of tarnished the entire dish. Overall, the quality of meat in the pie was very good though.
The lamb kofta skewer was overly dry.
Rest of the meal was above average.
On the whole it was a good evening, with scope of improvements in the food and interior department.
£110 for 5 including food, drinks and service.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Easyhotel just down the road (never again). This place was a 3 min walk and what a great place. Nice atmosphere with good food and some lovely ales. I will definitely return when I'm in the area again.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We had a really nice meal here tonight. The service from the bar team was very good, and the food was very nice: tasty, with good-sized portions.

I was very happy with the meal here, and will return the next time I'm flying from Heathrow.