Stayed one night at this Premier Inn before flight out from Heathrow the following day. It's very conveniently located and includes an affordable restaurant and 24 hour Costa Coffee bar. While there is no room service you can order food at the restaurant and take it up to your room.
Room was clean and modern. Bed was very comfortable.
The Airport "Hoppa" bus stops outside the hotel and goes directly to the airport. There is an additional cost for the bus.
The only real negative was wi-fi. They give you 30 mins of free wi-fi then you need to pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Planes, trains and automobiles... The Premier Inn Hotel Hayes Heathrow is the ideal travel hub. From here, you're well placed to jet off to business and leisure destinations in Greater London - and just about anywhere else in the world. Hop on a train for the bright lights and sights of the city. Cheer on your team at Twickenham Stadium. Or catch the main event at Wembley Arena. Then settle down for a tasty meal in our restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London Hayes, Heathrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hayes Heathrow Hotel Hayes
- Premier Inn London Hayes, Heathrow Hotel Greater London