“Quick stopover” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Hayes
Fordingbridge, United Kingdom
“Quick stopover”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stayed here for 1 night as a stopover to drop my son at Heathrow for a flight to Germany. We live in the South of England but were travelling back from a wedding in the North. Served it's purpose & had the usual high Premier Inn standard. My only (very minor) complaint was the air-con system was being updated & the room felt quite warm on our arrival. However a large stand-up fan was on full blast & we opened the window & all slept well. Couldn't fault the price as I got the summer special price of just £25 for 3 of us in a family room. Premier Inn every time for me. Love it !!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Sunderland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stayed here while sightseeing in London with our 3 children. The hotel is nice and clean and rooms are fresh and air con good. Best thing about the hotel is the staff. They are really friendly and helpful and very knowledgeable about the area and the best ways to get around and where to go etc. Even though the hotel is on a main road there was no noise and we all slept very well. Breakfast really nice and service was good. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014
birmingham
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

the place looks a little scruffy from outside, but is clean and tidy inside
wifi was a bit hit and miss, my room was clean but the corridors seemed crubby

the staff were nice and helpful , was a lttle put off by the warning signs all over the car carp about thefts from cars

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Hawarden, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed in this hotel as a hub to visit numerous Merlin attractions around the London area. It is ideally situated for travelling into London city and also to Legoland in Windsor, Chessington world of Adventure and Thorpe park.
Upon arrival we were warmly greeted by the night manageress and check-in was speedy and efficient. The room was a nice size for my wfe, myself and 2 children under 7. It appeared that the room had just had the air conditioning upgraded/installed as it was nice and cool and a very welcome break from the heat and muggyness that we had experienced during our day at Legoland. We left our luggage and went for dinner in the adjoining pub. The service was fairly good and the food choice/quality was ok.
Back in the room, the shower was very good and powerful but we would of benefitted from a removable shower head for showering our children.
The sleep quality was ok, the bed not being overly comfortable but the area was very quiet and we did not experience any outside noise problems. Overall i would stay here again and recommend this hotel for families and couples wanting a nice quality cheap hotel.

Sleep Quality
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Fantastic staff; friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Only had an issue with the air conditioning which was swiftly dealt with. Can recommend a stay at this Premier Inn. Ideally located to get into London via bus and underground.

Sleep Quality
Sheffield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

First of all I'd just like to make one complaint - it does NOT look good at my age to be walking round a room going 'oh wow!' like a teenage girl at a One Direction concert! But I couldn't stop myself - the room was huge, clean, and as for that bed....! I just knew I'd sleep well that night. There was a tiny hitch on check-in due to my not reading the small print before I travelled but this was sorted out by Scarlett at reception within ten minutes. Good open-plan design, it's almost impossible to leave anything behind on departure when it's all in full view. Generous supplies of tea and coffee, and the shower.....! I asked for a walk-in shower because I find it very hard to climb into a bath now, and I wasn't disappointed. Even though it was a power shower, I never felt in danger of slipping or falling. Taxis can be booked in next to no time, and the drivers from the hotel's chosen company were both very pleasant and helpful. Sadly, Monday morning came all too soon and it was time to check out. A lovely member of staff called Allen helped me get my luggage through the door, check out was completed in seconds, and sadly it was time to leave. If I ever have a reason to come back to Hayes this is the first hotel I'm going to try for availability. I was one happy traveller.

Room Tip: If you have mobility problems as I do, ask for a walk-in shower. You won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank TanithPanic
Wells, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed here on a business trip for many weeks.
The check in was easy without drama.
The room was basic but clean and tidy. The bed was comfortable and I slept really well.

The staff were really friendly and helpful - although there is a restaurant in the pub next door, I didn't always feel like eating out. On many occasions, I ordered food and one of the staff would go and collect it for me. Fabulous service!!

Location isn't the most salubrious, but there is security on site and a safe and secure car park is patrolled.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better mobile phone signal
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayes
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow/Hayes
Premier Inn Uxbridge Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
Ibis London Heathrow Airport

Been to Premier Inn London Hayes, Heathrow Hotel? Share your experiences!