Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
1,633 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantmeal dealcar parkpurple parkingroad noisefamily roomsat navheathrow airportrestaurant staffgood nights sleepbath roadbudget hotelcomfortable bednext morningper nighthoppa busexcellent stay
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Now completed a one week stay here. Rooms are always spotless & beds & choice of pillows ensure a good nights sleep. Secondary glazing in addition to double glazed sealed units insure no motorway traffic or air traffic noise cause any sleep interruptions.
Reception team are always helpful & knowledgeable courteous & polite. I'm not happy about paying for car parking whilst being a guest. As your not likely to walk here being M4/J4, on arrival you get hit with this additional cost & you've just got to suck it up! To ease the pain slightly staff inform you they are the cheapest of all the hotel car parks in the area, all of which charge.
Now the food, The recently refurbished restaurant is subtly stylish & is definitely an improvement on the old. Restaurant staff are great, Raj, Archie, Barbara, always checking everything is ok. Now had most of the menu this week, fav starter was the garlic mushrooms, just for the barbecue sauce. Fav main course, wholewheat pasta with rocket pesto & char grilled breast of chicken. Fav desert, chocolate brownie & chocolate ice cream & warm chocolate sauce. Would I come again. I fly back to Ireland on Saturday & return to Premier Inn M4/J4 on Sunday for another week!

Room Tip: If its peace you want stay on floor two as you can hear people walking about upstairs when you stay on floor one.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This hotel deserves it's high Tripadvisor rating, but the experience started very badly. When looking for a hotel for a one night layover at Heathrow, I wanted a clean, quiet room, a good firm bed with clean sheets, and a good night's sleep. After looking at all the hotels available near Heathrow, and based upon Tripadvisor reviews, I chose the Premier Inn M4J4. I tried to book a room with breakfast thru their website, but the website would not accept my (chip and pin) credit card nor debit card. But when it appeared the transactions processed, I tried to contact Premier Inn through their website. There was no direct contact information, but there was a web page for sending a message. I used the category "I have a question", The message process requires that the sender use non U.S. zip code. I used the zip code of the Premier Inn. After multiple emails, Premier Inn finally did respond and the situation resolved. Premier Inn M4/J4 is on the H8 Hoppa bus route. Our room was very basic, no frills, comfortable and quiet. It had a firm king bed and I got a good night's sleep. The hotel is situated next to the motorway but the double pane windows stopped the road noise. Our morning breakfast was satisfactory, but nothing to rave about. The bottom line is, I got what I was looking for, good value, a very quiet room, and good nights sleep. I would stay at the Premier Inn M4/J4 again and would recommend it to a friend

This is the email address Premier Inn M4/J4 used when responding to my inquiry:
Pti.Reservations@whitbread.com

Stayed 19 July 2013 and traveled with my wife.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I was highly delighted with all apsects of this hotel. The Quality, Food, Choice, Service & Ambience in the Restaurant / Bar was remarkable, and much more than I expected. The room was very modern, serviceable, clean, and had all mod cons that you needed. The reception was extremely helpful & efficient.
All round this Hotel was just perfect in every detail, and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Did quite a bit of research to determine best option for accomodation and parking for 3 weeks at Heathrow. Decided on the Premier Inn for accomodation and seperate Long Stay Car Parking.
I wanted a stress free location with no hassle in getting to the Airport to start our holiday. Arrived at about 7 pm and plenty of carparking available with CCTV. Lobby was busy as you can imagine with the Airport so close with Travellers coming and going. Very helpful receptionist and satisfactory rooms. Used the Bar for a quiet drink prior to departing for our holiday. Having priced various options, I will definitely use this hotel again, as Heathrow is so easy to get too coupled with the price. Stress free start to our trip.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Really great stay at the Premier Inn at Shepistone Lane, the staff were really friendly, greeted with a smile, and all the staff were curteous and helpful.. We were asked if we wanted to go on to the breakfast diner deal and we did which was excellent value. The food and the room were also much better than I had anticipated. Overall highly recommended for a stay.
We used this premier inn for an overnight stay as we had booked the car into the long stay purple parking, if you are doing this make sure you allow time to get there if traveling in the morning 8am, due to heavy traffic.
I will definitely use this hotel again if travelling from Heathrow, or working here.