“very convenient for Heathrow”

Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Hayes
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“very convenient for Heathrow”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed here the night before I picked up a passenger from Heathrow early in the morning. The room was newly refurbished and very good. Neither of the 2 pillow choices suited me, as I prefer feather pillows.
The restaurant was full and so I ordered a meal and took it to my room, awkward with a large tray but no real problem, and staff had offered to take it to my room for me.
Room was cold upon arrival as the air conditioning had been set low, but it soon warmed up. A minor irritation was a low fan noise wihtin the bathroom which never went off.
Overall a very good experience.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Somerset
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed here for one night and had a large ground floor room which had recently been refurbished. There were no official parking spaces and so had to park "creatively"! The car park attendant was very helpful when I asked him if it was OK to park where I did. I do object to the £7 a night parking fee but I suppose that not everyone has a car when they stay at the hotel. I left early inthe morning so didn't stay for breakfast. I heard no aircraft noise but I was disturbed by someone banging around in the room above until about 1130 pm. The reception staff were friendly and helpful.
I booked parking with Purple Parking which doesn't look far from the hotel but it is much further away than I expected, especially as I was flying from Terminal 5.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed here for two nights, and delighted with the hotel. I like Premier Inns and this is up to the high standards of others I've stayed in

Everything was spotless and well-organised, and the friendly service well beyond the minimum you'd hope for in a hotel

I found the restaurant/breakfast area particularly good, though seeing as it's a hotel largely catering to airport travellers it would have been even better if the restaurant could have been open 24 hours a day - for people going in and out at unsocial hours

Room Tip: We were on the top floor towards the back of the hotel - I imagine this is one of the quietest areas
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Northamptonshire
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I booked a one night stay well in advance so got an excellent price. Under 3 miles to terminal 3 means less hassle. Who wants to battle the M25 and other motorways at the crack of dawn? Room spotless and soundproof. £7 parking fee but that was reasonable. Meals available if required. A bus service is available to all terminals. All in all brilliant choice.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank maryobrien41
Gibraltar, Europe
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Most satisfied with my stay.i find Premier Inns very good value for money.i tend to use the ones near to airports as they are conveniently situated especially when I have very early flights. It means that I can have a restful night before setting off.

York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Excellent hotel would use again.It was clean, the staff excellent, breakfast was great, and a good night sleep. With the hotel been so close to Heathrow we thought we would hear some noise but nothing, so quiet.

Nantwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed here recently when visiting a Six Nations Rugby match at Twickenham and it was undergoing a substantial programme of improvements. We checked in at what was really a couple of upturned boxes with a computer on top and I cannot stress enough how helpful the staff were, especially Antonelli! Our room was clean, quiet and everything you usually get from a Premier Inn double. We ate in the restaurant a couple of times for dinner and the food was great and good value for money.

I would thoroughly recommend this hotel for a visit for London if you dont mind travelling into the City and also if you are visiting Twickenham. England also won which made a great weekend complete.

Room Tip: Have rated the fitness centre but it doesnt have one so please ignore all this.
1 Thank Lorna729
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayes
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Sofitel London Heathrow

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel? Share your experiences!