Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel
Trip.com
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
1,627 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantmeal dealroad noisecar parkpurple parkingfamily roomsat navheathrow airportrestaurant staffbudget hotelgood nights sleepbath roadper nightnext morningcomfortable bedhoppa busexcellent stay
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Stayed here last evening and was disappointed that the hotel was not up to the usual standard of Premier Inn. Our room was small with slopping eves and I managed, at 5' 2", to bump my head several times whilst packing. Furthermore, the air condition unit was noisy throughout the night, did try sleeping with it turned off but the room became very warm quickly. I resorted to opening the window from 5:30 onwards. The result was me having very little sleep. When asked this morning how did I sleep and I tried to explain I was ignored by the uninterested receptionist. No apology or the promised refund. Will not be staying here again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel the night before an early morning flight to Europe and found it to be excellent value for money.
We arrived at 830pm after a day shopping in London and found the room to be well presented and clean.
Staff were very helpful trying to persuade us to eat in the Thyme restaurant even though we had already eaten.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stayed here for a short break. The hotel is recently refurbished and purchased on a special promotion so excellent value. The staff were all extremely helpful, sociable and provided great service. The evening meal and breakfast were also excellent value. Would definitely use again.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Comfortable beds, good showers and overnight parking; all I need overnight before or after a flight from/to LHR. Undoubtedly convenient and usually best value compared to others in the vicinity. Rooms overlooking the carpark are much quieter than overlooking the motorway.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Exellent place to stopover if departing Via Heathrow airport. Dining facilities very good but very short on space, staff very helpful. Will also help with your online check in at airport if send email after will print your etickets.