Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Hayes
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great bed, and at a good price. Pretty basic but you get what you pay for. Soooooo close to Heathrow, and easy to find off the M$ Heathrow junction.
Breakfast was good choice and value too, but paying for car park was a bit naff.
First use of Premier, well use them again when in UK.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Amazing stay at this hotel so much so I didn't want to get out of bed. Hotel and room seemed brand new. Staff were so accommodating nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend stay at this hotel especially prior to flying from heathrow, it was just a fantastic start to my holiday to Canada.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Sonia on the front of desk was extremely helpful a credit to premier inn. All the staff were very nice. Enjoyed my stay great for over night. But we were traveling to and from centre London every day. So it's a bit out of the way. Only bus service is the hopper which cost £5 one way. If you book a return at the hotel it's only £8 return well worth doing that. Journey from hotel to Heathrow is short but return is much longer. There is no bus route close to the hotel which was a shame as I would stay there more often.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Emma F
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Nice, refurbished Premier Inn.
Comfortable Beds, clean tidy bathroom.
I suppose my only gripe is having to pay for WI-FI !

The restaurant is pretty good too,

However, book in plenty of time as the prices get very high the closer you book.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ken R
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here. The bed was comfy, TV was large, shower was good. I only have a few complaints.. The springs on the doors are really strong which meant lots of slamming doors all night, the double glazing wasn't as soundproof as it could have been, the air con was freezing on entering the room and when I increased the temp it was still blowing cold. Reception set it centrally which helped but then meant I couldn't adjust anything. The restaurant is really small which meant I had to order food to collect and take to my room. However I would stay here again as these are minor grievances. Also bear jn mind car parking is £7 overnight - I feel that if you are staying as a guest and not flying this should be free.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank HarrietB1
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I needed to guarantee catching an early morning flight without the M3/M4 rush hour hassle. The premier Inn was the most competitive in price and included free parking for the time I was out of the country which was a real bonus. I found it and the dining facility quite excellent

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank CJeremyL
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We are familiar with the quality and value of Premier Inns so we tried the Premier Inn at J4 on the M4 at Heathrow before our holiday flight. To say we were happy with our decision was an understatement - it was excellent ! Our group booked 4 rooms (8 people) and all had the same opinion. On arrival the staff were courteous and very helpful even though our group all arrived at the same time and must have been confusing for them. The rooms were all exceptionally clean and faultless - the standard Premier Inn design but recently decorated and bright. There is a car park but is charged at £7 per night which we used as we were going to the long term car park at Heathrow in the morning. There is also the Hopper Bus that goes to all the terminals but a taxi would be best option as it is so close to the airport. Even though the hotel is right by the M4 we heard no road noise at all (or aircraft noise). The window glazing was very efficient. We ate in the restaurant which was good value and excellent food.

Room Tip: Finding the hotel may be difficult by car as the main roundabout at J4 on M4 is confusing, take care...