“Outstanding food, friendly staff”
Review of Annayu Restaurant

Annayu Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Annayu Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 110 Restaurants in Hayes
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Annayu offers a unique blend of classic and contemporary Indian cuisine. Our main dishes are authentic and traditional, drawing inspiration from every region of India. On either side of classic main courses, we encourage our chefs to be creative: with starters and desserts that take traditional recipes and give them a sophisticated, often seasonal, twist. The result is a culinary journey through the regional tastes and textures of Indian cooking, carefully crafted for the contemporary palate. Annayu: living life through food.
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The food was good, especially the chicken tikka from the tandoor selection. For the mains we tried the lamb rogan josh with lamb biryani to share between, again one of the best meal we ever had. Also the wine list had good selection of red and white wine which accompanied the meal very well. The staff were friendly and the service we received was great. I would like to highly recommend Annayu to everyone.

AnnayuTeam, Manager at Annayu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear RCR1106,

Firstly may I thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience with us.

It’s really important for us to have all our customers looked after very well and I am glad that we have succeeded in keeping you happy. My chefs were delighted to read your comments about the food and are we are looking forward to serve you again.

Thanks once again for appreciating the food and service and for the 5* comments.

Regan fernandes

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent service
Excellent food
Excellent atmosphere
Great prices
This restaurant is one of the best Indians I have eaten in.

Dear allip1971,

Thank you very much for such a good feedback about your visit at Annayu.

Your review has been shared with my team who were delighted to hear your feedback.

It was pleasure having you here and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regan fernandes

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I just returned from a glorious week cruising the Norwegian Fjords. Direct flights to Dallas leave at 9 am so I booked a night at the Radisson Blu Heathrow hotel. My wife wanted to go to the West End for a show but I honestly did not think it possible not to fall asleep at the show, and we need to get moving early to get home the next day. The concierge suggested Annayu in the hotel. It's London and Indian food should be good. In the hotel tonight a beautiful Indian wedding is taking place. The food must be good, right?
We ordered with the assistance of our waiter. We started with Mushroom Galouti Kebab and then split Malai Kofta and Lamb Biryani. The Kebob was good and the Kofta and Biryani were terrific. Also had Garlic Naan bread. Very delicious. My wife would have liked a bread plate for the Naan. Very pleased with the service and food.

AnnayuTeam, Manager at Annayu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Robert C,

First of all let me take the opportunity to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback from your recent visit to Annayu.

I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed the food at Annayu and also you were pleased with the service you received. I have shared your lovely comments about the Mushroom Galouti Kebab, Malai Kofta and Lamb Biryani to our chefs and they were happy to read them.

Once again thank you for the 5* comments, we look forward to welcome you back soon in Annayu.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I went Tuesday evening thinking is going to be quiet. But it was busy. The food was amazing!! Started with poppadum! Yummy. Monkfish curry, stone bass fish tikka, prawns, okra and lamb biryani so delicate and delicious!! Don't miss the desserts passion fruit phirni and gajar halwa (indian sorbet) it was awesome!!! And the waitress Christina! 5 star waitress. She knows the menu and she is not from India! Definitely I recommend. Thank you

Dear William M,

I would like to thank you for giving us such an honourable comments about our food and service.

I am glad to hear that you loved the food at Annayu. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed the poppadum as well while you waited for the rest of the order to come.

Christina is one of our many shining stars in the team; she was delighted to read your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We were staying in the hotel and had dinner in Annayu. It was the most delicious Indian food I have eaten and delivered by Christina whose knowledge, charm and service made it a memorable evening.

AnnayuTeam, Manager at Annayu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear KarenJ1052BJ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review on TripAdvisor.

It's great to read that you enjoyed your dinner with us and thank you for the nice comments about the food and service. I am delighted to have been able to pass these to our chefs and to Christina who will be happy to read them.

If I can be of any assistance in regards to a future booking please do let me know, I look forward to welcome you back.

Once again, thank you for the 5* comments.

Warm regards,