“the ride of your life” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Skydive Buzz Ltd

Skydive Buzz Ltd
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to one of the UK's leading parachute schools! If you are looking for a once in a lifetime experience or to become the next world champion, we can make it happen. Our centre has some of the best facilities in the UK, including one of the most comfortable and fastest climbing jump planes in the world. We provide excellent services and facilities such as first class coffee bar and restaurant; The Aviator.
Plymouth, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“the ride of your life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

The most amazing experience of a 15000ft tandem skydive with Jason guiding me all the way.
Save your pennies and make sure you do this. The customer service and attention to details helped to make this more than an adrenaline pumping moment into a must do for everyone's bucket list.

Visited June 2014

“Experience of a lifetime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I am so proud to say I took part in the 15'000 ft World Record Attempt. Not only is this something in itself to revel in but also managed to raise money for charity in doing so. The day was so professionally run in what must have been a rather manic day. All the staff are so friendly and enthusiastic. My instructor Nick - I take my hat off to you, you got me down safely and I thank you for an experience I can't wait to repeat. #42 :)

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Charity Tandem Skydive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Today I completed my first 15,000 ft tandem skydive - it was the most amazing experience and I'd do it again in a heartbeat - I'm still buzzing!!
Firstly booked in, safety talk and demonstration next, followed by the snazzy outfit - all completed in a short space of time. The staff were professional, yet friendly and answered all my questions. Jason, my instructor made me feel safe and completely at ease, amazing sense of humour, explained exactly what was going to happen and when and the photos are fab - thank you Chris. The whole place has a kinda 'family feel' about it.
I cannot praise Skydive UK Ltd enough in making my first jump as perfect as it was - it was amazing guys - and I'm coming back for more!!

Ivybridge, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tandem Skydive - an Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I was given this skydive as a Christmas gift... this is not something I would have chosen to do...but never one to walk away from a challenge...

Still I was not looking forward to it...I booked my dive for as late as the voucher would allow me...my excuse waiting for the warmer weather.

The day finally arrived...and the weather was lovely..so it was a good start to the day. After booking in...we had a short wait until we were given our safety talk... I then expected to have to wait a while but the first students were called.. we were kitted out and the instructors kept us informed of everything they were doing...from the fitting of the harness to what to expect during the flight up. My instructor was Jason..and he put me at ease right from the start..so much so I did not feel nervous as I knew I was in good hands. (believe me..the days leading up to this skydive I was more than nervous).

The skydive was an amazing experience and I enjoyed it so much that I will definitely do it again..especially if my instructor could be guaranteed to be Jason...He made it an incredible experience for me.

I will/would highly recommend this company to everyone who wants the experience of a lifetime... and with that said... my friend has already booked his Skydive with my experience ringing in his ears.

Visited June 2014
“Adventure of a life time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I recently did a sky dive from 15,000 ft and so did my dad and we both think it was amazing would do it again and would advise anyone to do it all the jumpers are so professional and make you feel extremely safe. After doing this jump I'm thinking about doing a course to jump on my own there. They were fantastic and the jump was fantastic!!!

Visited May 2014