Open today: 07:30 - 18:00
Review Highlights
60 seconds of pure filthy adrenalin.

First of all Pete is the chilled dude you want as your instructor. don't use anyone else. the... read more

Reviewed 18 November 2018
Gay S
Exeter, United Kingdom
Amazing!!!

Me and my partner done the 15,000ft skydive yesterday and it was just a surreal experience!!! The... read more

Reviewed 12 November 2018
kim96432
Bodmin, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews amazing experience free fall tandem jump whole experience instructor john my partner safety briefing birthday present these guys from start to finish raise money thank you so much bad weather on site long wait whole thing making sure
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Me and My sister decided to do a sky dive as each other's christmas presents. Absolutely brilliant. It was the point of ticking it off the bucket list. I had all intentions to try it once. Now I've done it I just want to do over and over again. Definitely worth doing the 15,000ft for the extra bit of money. Also I didn't pre book the camera man but thankfully they had someone available on the day. Its worth having a camera man as the experience goes so quick you can re-live when your back at home.

Bit of advice - Make sure you feel comfortable with your instructor - A camera man makes you feel more comfortable as theres two people dedicated to you so you feel more safe, hey lets me honest you are jumping out of a plane.

My instructor JOHN completely made my day. HE's the BEST. He made me feel so comfortable. Such a character and done the extra little things to re-asure you. He was fun and had great banter. If i ever do another sky dive I will definitely be coming back to sky buzz and asking to be with JOHN.

Date of experience: March 2017
SkydiveBuzz, Front Office Manager at Skydive Buzz Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

We're so glad you and your sister enjoyed your experience with us.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

This was my Christmas present (a late one) from my dad! I did a tandem dive from 15000 feet! Definitely the most exhilarating thing I have ever done! The staff were amazing at calming my nerves and excitement and we couldn't have asked for better weather on the day! The view was incredible, and I'm working on building up the courage to do it again soon!

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you for your lovely review. Hopefully we'll see you again soon...?

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

'Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone!' I always thought that was a bit of a cliche; not now I've lived through a day at Skydive.buzz, and I didn't even jump. I was invited along as a representative from 'Colerne Choices' - a group offering teenagers life building opportunities - to support a 16 year old raise money for charity.
Carla was partnered with John Price who moved her from 'I can't' to 'I can' in the first 5 mins of meeting her and kept her there for the 7 hours she waited to jump (bring monopoly! It could be a long wait - there's a nice cafe next door to hang out in, good coffee, reasonable prices, clean toilets!) The instructors are inspirational. Whilst they jump anytime anywhere, they still recognise that this is everything to the people diving out of a plane. Carla felt like her jump was the most important, and I'm sure the other 'jumpers' did too . John allowed Carla to be nervous and scared but equally made her feel safe, inspired and so very proud of herself. She has a feeling and an understanding of herself in her toolkit for life that will last a life time. John is also very very cool. The family felt included and excited. The atmosphere is friendly and inclusive. The most dangerous thing I did was get on a bus to see Carla landing (bring £5, you don't want to miss that!) I feel empowered and I didn't even jump .....

3  Thank oakfarm43

Thank you so much for this review! It's brilliant and we really appreciate it.
Perhaps next time you come, you could be the one jumping?!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I have experienced something truly amazing with the most inspirational and amazing man ever, John! I was lucky enough to win this skydive and chose to use it as something to raise money for a charity that means a lot to me. At first I felt like I didn't want to do it but due to John I understood it was okay to be nervous and that nerves were good. I was also told "life doesn't begin until you're out of your comfort zone" this was something I will remember my whole life. I have had this on my bucket list and at the age of 16 I have been lucky to achieve this! I want to say John was amazing, he made sure I was happy and felt safe and he made me feel proud of myself afterwards. I now see life a completely different way due to his words and the experience he gave me and I can't thank him enough. Highly recommend doing this as its a opportunity like no other. I can now say I would do a tandem skydive all day, every day.

1  Thank PaulaT1730
SkydiveBuzz, Front Office Manager at Skydive Buzz Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Hi Paula,
Thanks so much for your lovely review. We'll be sure to pass it on to John.
Blue skies!

Reviewed 12 March 2017

What a fantastic day, great experience, life changing, magical as well as inspiring.

The whole team are fantastic, I could not fault anyone of them. My family of 4 jumped and they looked after us all so well. They spent all day ensuring we were locked after and nothing was too much trouble. Because if the weather we had to wait all day however they let us have a tour of the site and get the feel of the set up.
Lunch at the cafe was great as well, as well as coffee tea and cakes
Then the main event , the jump.
They talked us through the whole process not allowing for nerves etc
The free fall is incredible, you don't feel like you are falling just laying in the sky

Do one thing today, book your skydive

Date of experience: March 2017
SkydiveBuzz, Front Office Manager at Skydive Buzz Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thank you for your review. It's really brilliant! We're so glad you all had such a great time with us. Perhaps we'll see you again soon?
Blue skies :)