The Mansion at Noble Lane
Hotwire.com
Ledges Hotel(Hawley)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$1,064
Lake Mocatek Inn(Lakeville)(Great Value!)
US$108
Travelocity
Cove Haven Resort(Lakeville)
US$394
US$350
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Herrick Lodge(Union Dale)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmansion at noble lanebreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfastfire pitother guestspool housebeautiful estatefelt like homecooking classspa serviceshummusmovie nightbirthday weekendcouples massageheated poolwonderful weekendmy husband and i were looking
Reviewed 25 September 2012

The Mansion at Noble Lane is absolutely beautiful. The gracious innkeeper and owner, Monique Greenwood, has turned this property into a tranquil yet noble estate. She was able to maintain the character defining features of this historic property while making it also feel updated and modern. The main floor of the house has many large open rooms with sun-filled windows which overlook picturesque views in all directions. The mansion offers views from many balconies, patios, and porches. The bedrooms are are quite comfy and each have private modern bathrooms. Breakfast each morning was scrumptious. You can enjoy a fabulous spa treatment, entertain in a grand ballroom, romance your loved one, sip afternoon tea or just relax on the breathtaking grounds...the Mansion at Noble Lane has it all!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My husband and I stayed overnight at Akwaaba’s Mansion at Noble Lane in early September. The Mansion at Noble Lane is absolutely breathtaking. Upon arrival, we were warmly greeted by the innkeeper and owner, Monique Greenwood. Our time at the Mansion was wonderful. From the Spa experience, to the luxury accommodations, relaxing sauna, and free yoga, we couldn’t ask for more.

My experience was both romantic and relaxing. When we arrived on Saturday, I went to the spa and received an awesome massage by Jennifer. Her hands were those of an angel. I left my massage and relaxed on the chaise while I drank herbal tea and looked out at the beautifully landscaped grounds. I completed my relaxing experience by sitting in the sauna. When I left the spa, I felt 10 years lighter!

I was blessed to stay in one of the beautiful rooms that have a balcony. As I relaxed on my balcony and looked out over the grounds, I was given the pleasure of seeing a family of deer as they walked across the grass. That evening the innkeeper hosted a champagne and smores get together in one of the many outside lounging areas. My husband and I roasted marshmallows and enjoyed the company of the other guests. The next morning, we got up and had a wonderful restorative yoga class with Nicki. I never really cared for yoga until I took this class with Nicki. We followed yoga with one of Akwaaba’s signature delicious breakfasts. The French toast, warm pears, and turkey bacon was absolutely flawless.

This place is perfect for a romantic getaway, girlfriend’s weekend, or for writing that novel you’ve been working on. We are definitely coming back!

Room Tip: Try to go for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2012

What can I say, my husband and I got married at the Mansion at Noble Lane in the end of July and it was a dream. We found the venue on the Akwaaba website months before the renovations were completed, but we knew right away from the description and the few outside photos that this was where we wanted to get married. When we were finally able to see it in person a couple months later, we were amazed by it's beauty and comfort and by Monique's attention to detail. We specifically did not want a banquet hall, glitzy chandeliers, heavily draped windows or wall to wall carpeting... none of the usual stuff. The Mansion is light and airy and welcoming and it was the perfect location for a weekend destination wedding that's not too far from NYC and offers extensive services and activities to keep your guests entertained. Monique was so great to work with throughout the planning process and she really understood our vision for how we wanted our wedding to be, which was more of a reunion of family and friends, a really fun party and quality time with our guests throughout the weekend.

We were able to have the entire place for our exclusive use for the weekend, which made it feel like our home. Our entire immediate family was able to stay at the Mansion, while our extended family and friends stayed in other nearby hotels, but everyone was able to enjoy everything the Mansion had to offer throughout the entire weekend. Some people played tennis for hours, while others took a yoga class, went swimming or got a massage. We also did a Friday night meet and greet and a Sunday good-bye brunch.

The extensive property offers multiple stunning backdrops for wedding pictures and for staging various parts of the wedding. We had planned on doing everything but the dancing outside with about 110 guests, and to play lots of lawn games. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate and it started raining just before the wedding. So we had to go with plan B. Luckily the Mansion has several gorgeous spaces on the main floor that could seat everyone for dinner. So whether you're inside or outside, you're surrounded by beauty. We did the ceremony on the porch with the gardens as our backdrop and everyone told us the rain did not take away at all from the fun of the party.

We literally made the call to move the dinner inside at noon the day of, but still tried to have the ceremony and cocktails outside, until it actually started raining an hour before the ceremony.
Everyone there, including Monique and Michelle, the wedding day coordinator, were so accommodating with the change in plans and made sure the changes were implementedly smoothly. We loved Monique and we loved Michelle... they always had warm smiles, were so professional and had a great sense of humor. The only bad part was that the weekend had to end. I was very sad at home the next day... I missed the celebration, but I also really missed the Mansion, which had become a part of me. Ever since, we've been talking about trying to get a little group together to go back as soon as possible to relive a little piece of our wonderful experience. Thank you, Monique!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank ydna949
Reviewed 19 August 2012

My husband and I just returned from our getaway weekend at the Noble Mansion. We were welcomed upon our arrival by the owner Monique Greenwood. She was very warm and inviting. She gave us along with three other couples a tour of the mansion. We were all very impressed by the extensive amount of renovations that were done to the property in such a short amount of time. There are 14 bedrooms each with a private bath some with balconies, a dining room, a tea room, game room, sitting room, media room as well as quite a few outdoor sitting areas including one with a fire pit where we enjoyed conversing with other couples and Monique while making s'mores last night. We also enjoyed a yoga class in the morning. My husband and I really enjoyed our couple's massages at the spa. This was one of our most relaxing getaway weekends.
When it comes to details Monique covered everything from the fresh floral arrangements throughout the house, bowls of fresh fruits, healthy snacks and the most comfortable sheets/duvet covers one could ask for. The photos on the website are great but when you see everything in person it's even better. She showed us every room and they were all beautiful. There are 3 room categories (classic/luxury/premium) we stayed in a luxury room but to be honest they were all beautiful. The details in the decor were just lovely. The mansion still has a lot of it's original character from the wainscoting on the walls to the original window panes.
The property was clean and housekeeping was very friendly. The breakfast each morning was scrumptious. Monique was so hospitable she made sure everyone was satisfied with their meals. We met a lot of great couples and exchanged contact information. We had a lot of good conversations and great laughs.
We can't wait for our next Akwaaba experience which will be next month when we visit the DC property!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 19 August 2012

We chose the Mansion for celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary, and we weren't disappointed. As we entered just beyond the iron gates and drove up the tree-lined driveway, we knew we were in for something special. The mansion is just beautiful, fully restored to its original glory. Combine that with breathtaking views, manicured grounds and hot, welcoming breakfasts, and you can't ask for more. The breakfast and yoga classes were included, not to mention s'mores by the fire pit at sundown. I'd recommend the Mansion for couples, weddings, retreats, and even corporate events. We'll definitely go back!

• Stayed: August 2012