Kings Paget Hotel
US$111
US$108
US$88
  • Pool
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$81
PremierInn.com
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
US$121
Travelocity
All reviewsfree parking on sitebathroom toiletheathrow airportrail stationfull english breakfastbudget roomshared bathroomflat screennight stopbed linensuperior roomthe room was niceon arrivalbreakfast was excellenteasy accesswould stay here againstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Booked this little gem of a hotel near to a customer I was visiting nearby, I had room 2 which is over the reception and facing the road, because of the very hot temp had to leave windows open which led to too much road noise, either shut your windows or ask for a fan if its too hot, I'm sure the very nice people would oblige.
The breakfast was fresh and plentiful, pity you didn't have frosties, but I guess you can't have every cereal, perhaps a small bowl of grapefruit to choose would be a good idea.
Personally I do like to have some background music in the breakfast room rather than nothing, just makes it more friendly and homelike..
Overall I liked this hotel, and I liked the friendly staff... But next time I would request a quiet room.
Didn't get chance to sample the bar as was working late in my room then out for dinner in a local Indian restaurant recommended by the receptionist, just to show how nice these people are...

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quiet even tranquil
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank DevaDave27
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband and I were going to Wembley Stadium and wanted somewhere fairly close so we could drive to the event - parked in Harrow.
Took a little bit of a flyer on this one but wasn't disappointed. I booked a superior twin room but we were given a family room which was more than adequate for our needs. We did think about noise from the airport but there wasn't any.
The breakfast was very lovely in the morning and the owner shook my husbands hand when we left.
All in all a good experience and at such a great price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jackie6priory
Reviewed 31 May 2013

When you first arrive at the hotel you think "Oh no what have I done" .. Well like I say in the title ..
4 of us were staying here as we were working locally, we had booked a 4 bed room to cut down on cost .. The room was made up with 1 double and 3 singles with more than a enough room to swing a cut .. The bathroom was large with a powerful shower and spotlessly clean .. There loads of clean fresh linen and towels .. The bed was comfy and the pillows was firm and plump ..
The hotel throughout is tiled giving it a clean and fresh air about it and again spotlessly clean, there is a small but well stocked bar for a quick light refreshment after a hard days work severed by a lovely local lady ..
We all had a great nice sleep which is very unusual in a hotel
Plenty of parking spaces so you have ease of parking and only a couple of miles from Heathrow Airport you could not find a better placed hotel in this budget range . We paid £125 a night for the 4 of us and that was with a full English breakfast in the morning . And what a breakfast beautifully cooked with a smile ..
We are back working locally in August and will book without a doubt

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank awayalotboy
Reviewed 16 May 2013

My wife and I stayed here for the Cup Final weekend and found it a clean, comfortable hotel. It was easy to find, free parking on site, and well situated for the train into London. Our room,(4), faced onto the road on the 2nd floor, but no noise problems, and 2 good nights sleep. The room was spacious and clean, bathroom also, and was well equipped.
Breakfast was good, only faults we can think of was the carpets a little threadbare, and the bar was never open.
All the staff were cheerful and helpful, owner told us the best way to travel to city centre and Wembley with a day saver card.
Would reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank mrgrumpyUk
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We paid £35 each for a night at the King's Paget & you will not find a better value hotel anywhere in the UK, I guarantee it. The hotel is light, bright and airy throughout, everywhere is clean, the staff are all great; friendly, helpful & down to earth. The room we had was spacious, well equipped & modern. The bed was firm and comfortable,with clean bedding & plenty of pillows. The room had two windows, and despite the warm weather we kept the room at a comfortable temperature with ease. The bathroom was gleaming, the shower hot and powerful even during the busiest time of the morning, as was the water pressure from the bath taps. Despite Kings Paget's proximity to Heathrow, there is no aircraft noise at all - in fact, there is no noise from anything & we were very well rested after our night here. The breakfast is served in a lovely, light and airy room that opens out onto a gorgeous courtyard, the food is plentiful with good variety and the cooked breakfast was really tasty. Next time we fly from Heathrow or need to go to London for anything, we will be staying here. It's a great place & I recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple