Kings Paget Hotel
  • Pool
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree parking on sitebathroom toiletheathrow airportrail stationfull english breakfastbudget roomshared bathroomflat screennight stopbed linensuperior roomthe room was niceon arrivalbreakfast was excellenteasy accesswould stay here againstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Recently spent 2 nights here, we booked the Twin Superior room, which was immaculate and spacious with a great bath and shower en suite... we enjoyed the full english breakfast,nicely presented, by cheerful and helpful staff..
Would recommend it, Its a good location, and close to all amenities. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Linkel2013
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Lucky i called in the morning as there had been a mix up with the booking online, (putting us down as a single person when in fact there was a family of 5) the receptionist on at the time was extremely helpful and found us a room appropriate for us all and within budget. when we arrived dreaded what it would be like inside, the outside is a bit grubby looking and very little parking but i was pleasantly surprised. The hall and reception area was clean and bright, our room was a brilliant size with 2 singles and a double for 2 adults and 3 children which was ideal for us. There was adequate towels etc laid on for us. the room had kettle / fridge / hairdryer all basic but clean and comfortable. The bathroom was spotless and fairly modern and also a good size. for the cost this hotel, so close to inner London was ideal! There was a mix of couples, families and construction workers and breakfast was served 6.30 - 9.30 which suits everyone. The staff were very friendly and helpful, i wouldn't hesitate in staying here should i wish to visit London again. My only issue would be lack of parking, one night we arrived back late in the evening and there where no spaces left, the receptionist said we where ok to park in the adjacent building which the car was fine overnight but I was a little uneasy with personally.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank laura_curls
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Being so cheap in this area I wasn't sure what I would get. Electric windows is what I got!! For £49 the room was spacious, en suite with flat screen. The room had 2 single beds in it which were firm and already came with 2 pillows so no asking for am extra one.
Complimentary shower products as well.
Only thing letting it down is you can't get breakfast until 0630 and when wanting to leave at 0630 for work was a small problem but not the end of the world. Also I wanted to re-freeze a freezer pack but wasn't allowed.
Overall very happy.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Booked this little gem of a hotel near to a customer I was visiting nearby, I had room 2 which is over the reception and facing the road, because of the very hot temp had to leave windows open which led to too much road noise, either shut your windows or ask for a fan if its too hot, I'm sure the very nice people would oblige.
The breakfast was fresh and plentiful, pity you didn't have frosties, but I guess you can't have every cereal, perhaps a small bowl of grapefruit to choose would be a good idea.
Personally I do like to have some background music in the breakfast room rather than nothing, just makes it more friendly and homelike..
Overall I liked this hotel, and I liked the friendly staff... But next time I would request a quiet room.
Didn't get chance to sample the bar as was working late in my room then out for dinner in a local Indian restaurant recommended by the receptionist, just to show how nice these people are...

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quiet even tranquil
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank DevaDave27
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband and I were going to Wembley Stadium and wanted somewhere fairly close so we could drive to the event - parked in Harrow.
Took a little bit of a flyer on this one but wasn't disappointed. I booked a superior twin room but we were given a family room which was more than adequate for our needs. We did think about noise from the airport but there wasn't any.
The breakfast was very lovely in the morning and the owner shook my husbands hand when we left.
All in all a good experience and at such a great price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple