I have stayed at this hotel twice on business when travelling from London heathrow t5 and as a stop over hotel it is fine.
Restaurant has a buffet (18 pounds or so) or normal menu. Ham, egg and chips was a little on the mean side for 11 pound and drinks quite pricey. Note they add a 10% service charge to the bill by default...
30 mins of internet access free and then chargeable after that. Convenient hopper bus service to the airport. Staff are friendly.
Note that this hotel is about an hour out of Central London on the tube...
I'd stay again if using London heathrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport for all the convenience of the airport with excellent transport links to central London. We are just 5 minutes from Heathrow Airport by Hoppa bus or taxi so staying with us is a great way to relax in a fresh and modern hotel. With our triple-glazed windows, flat screen TVs, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi in every non smoking guest room, we aim to make your stay as productive and refreshing as you require. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport West Drayton, Greater London