Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Hyatt.com
US$121
US$117
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$93
Priceline
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
US$114
1,918 results
All reviewsholiday innheathrow airportthe busbath roadnext morningexecutive rooman early flightone night staybar and restaurantcar parkan overnight staybetween flightsmagpiegood nights sleepsipsonrunwaystops
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night before an early flight. I couldn't fault it. Clean, well presented, friendly, professional staff and, unusually, very quiet. I'd go back there. Unsurprisingly, bar prices were a little high but not really any worse than other airport hotels.

Room Tip: make sure you know which Holiday Inn you're going to. There are several in the area.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RomaP
GMSTU, General Manager at Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you for a wonderful review...now we can't wait to have you back!

I have indeed passed on your high praises to all my team members.

We look forward to your return and another 5 star review!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

First of all, Holiday Inn need to do something to differentiate the names of their hotels in this area. There are 2 HI and 1 HIExpress all within a few minutes of each other. My taxi driver brought me to the wrong one (didn't charge me any extra). It's obviously confusing.

I checked in around 10pm and checked out at 3am, so I don't have a huge amount to say about the hotel. I booked it using my loyalty points.

Check in- swift and friendly.

Wifi - free. Plus points

Breakfast - didn't have it.

Room - average. Getting very dated looking, with paint peeling off around the doors. Time to splash the cash and redecorate the rooms??

Location - 5/10 minutes taxi journey from heathrow terminal 5. A taxi is £15 one way, so factor this into your costs.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank toddy0011

I do agree it gets a little confusing with the 3 Holiday Inn hotels all within close proximity.

We do continuous remedial works and I'm sorry your room was not up to standard.

As alternatives to taxis, there are certain buses within the free zone area, along Bath Road, to all terminals as well as the Hoppa Bus at £4.50 per person.

I am pleased you had an otherwise enjoyable stay with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I stayed here one night while transitting from London to Shanghai. It is conveniently located to Heathrow. It is reasonably priced. It is clean and comfortable. The restaurant is very adequate with a dinner and breakfast buffet. I was very happy with this property.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Cynthia G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel. I appreciate feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I agree with all the recent Trip Advisor reviews about the facility and quality of rooms (quiet, affordable, clean, comfortable, conveniently close to the Heathrow terminals and good quality and value of the Saturday evening buffet). Our satisfaction was additionally enhanced by the noteworthy actions of the staff.
About to board the Hoppa bus as it collected passengers from a half-dozen hotels for transport to terminals 4 & 5, my wife discovered her watch had been left in the room. We had only time enough to ask the desk clerk to search for it before departing.
At home in the U.S. we called and spoke with Guest Services Manager Sara Hamed who investigated our request. She called back to confirm the watch had been found, and then arranged for packaging and shipping it to us.
The integrity of the housekeeping staff, and the effort by Ms. Hamed to provide exceptional customer service, will bring us back to this hotel every time we fly from Heathrow.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dewpilot

Thank you very much for an exceptional review!

I couldn't be more delighted with all the praises received for the hotel and its team members, and in particular Sara Hamed for ensuring you safely received your wife's watch. I have of course passed on your compliments to Sara and all the team, as I always do.

We look forward to looking after you on all your future stays at the Holiday Inn London-Heathrow.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We stayed here 1night when we had family arriving from overseas as we didn't want to travel into London in the late evening. The hotel was clean, good value and food was above average. Stay here if you want to be close to the airport!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Antony S,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent visit at our hotel and for providing us with your valuable feedback. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service, facilities and the location of the hotel. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to improve and continually provide the best experience possible.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Janice A