Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
US$71
US$66
US$101
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$82
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
US$119
Travelocity
1,899 results
All reviewsholiday innheathrow airportthe busbath roadnext morningexecutive rooman early flightone night staybar and restaurantcar parkan overnight staybetween flightsmagpiegood nights sleepsipsonrunwaystops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 December 2013

The hotel has a particularly miserable atmosphere. It's dark, and dismal, the beds are dreadful. Don't even bother with room service. We tried a burger, absolutely awful. Greasy, chewy, and a waste of 11 quid.

Don't be tricked by the promise of internet access on the website either. You get 30 minutes free..you want more and it's 10 pounds. The guy I complained to about it was especially insincere in his apology for the company's misleading advertising.

All in all it was a waste of money. Spend a few pounds more and stay somewhere decent.

Room Tip: For a good room try another location.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank An-gof
GMSTU, General Manager at Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear An-gof

I read your review with great dismay and I can only apologise for what appears to be a very disappointing stay.

Please kindly contact me with regards to the room you stayed in and the poor service received.
Internet in the rooms has always been advertised as a charged for service. I apologise if you were mislead. As from 2014, all IHG Reward Club members will receive complimentary internet and enrolment to our IHG Rewards Club is free.

I hope you will return to the Holiday Inn Heathrow and allow us to redeem ourselves.

Assuring you of our best intentions,

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I needed a place to relax for one day after an early morning arrival. My room was ready and available as requested, the staff very friendly and professional. They have 24/7 room service which was helpful with my jet lag. It was also tasty. The room was very comfortable and immaculate. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for your kind note which I have already passed on to the team.

So when can we give you another treat?

and the team at Holiday Inn London Heathrow
wishing you a very happy and prosperous New Year!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stayed here on 28th November prior to flying to UAE next morning and found it to be perfectly adequate for an overnight stay with a standard but very comfortable room, secure underground parking and a decent bar with good snacks. Only one criticism is that I requested an alarm call which I did not get next morning, basic but very important for an airport hotel in my opinion! To make up for it reception waived the parking charges which was a nice gesture but since the company was paying it meant little to me anyway but still a good gesture. The breakfast selection was very good here and I would recommend this hotel to anyone flying from Heathrow, not as new and posh as the Hilton T5 but then it is half the price!

Room Tip: I had a ground floor room facing the road and the airport but never heard a thing so I imagine all rooms would be similar.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank DoogiDee
GMSTU, General Manager at Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thank you for the 4 star rating despite our failing to give you a wake-up call. I really do apologise. This has been addressed with the Reception team and we are revisiting procedures to ensure this will not happen again to any of our guests.

I'm glad you had an otherwise enjoyable stay with us and we look forward to your return.

Thank you for your note.

Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic 2014!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Needed an overnight stay prior to a flight out of Heathrow
Having stayed at a number of Hotels in the area , chose to try this one on this trip
Friendly staff at check in
Rooms surprisingly large , excellent nights sleep and a great breakfast

Only hiccups during my stay was a room key that kept failing ? Quickly sorted by reception

The listed reception roomrate seemed surprisingly high for a Hotel such as this , thankfully booked prior to arrival

Room Tip: Cant imagine a bad room
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Wayne G
GMSTU, General Manager at Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

There's nothing better than a good night sleep and a hearty breakfast! Glad you got the best of both. Hope you tried our homemade pancakes - they are to die for...

The key card problem may be something to do with the key being kept near your mobile - it deactivates the magnetic strip for some reason. I do apologise for the inconvenience.

Thank you for the lovely comments about the Reception team and the great ratings on our rooms and hotel cleanliness.

So when do we see you again?

Greg Stuart and the Team
wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I thought this hotel was awesome. The room was wonderful, quiet and clean. The bed superb and the price fabulous via another online booking system. Transport to and from the hotel was a little tricky to find but otherwise very good. Perfectly placed for late or early flights.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for an awesome review!

Did you know if you book directly via our hotel website, we guarantee the cheapest internet rate?

See you on your next visit! Wishing you a festive season and many happy returns in 2014!

Holiday Inn London-Heathrow