The Holiday Inn at Heathrow was our first choice for a pre flight/holiday stay as we had stayed there before a holiday in America.
The hotel's staff were incredibly helpful and on the ball. We had requested a disabled friendly room as I'm in a wheelchair and it was huge with a fully accessible giant bathroom and shower.
The room was clean, modern and warm. We ordered room service of; sandwiches, hot chocolates and snacks. All were fresh and delicious.
We'd requested a taxi for the following morning at 6am. We came to reception, had a quick check out and our driver was waiting for us.
A lovely hotel, would probably use it every time we go to Heathrow now and highly recommend it especially for disabled customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport for all the convenience of the airport with excellent transport links to central London. We are just 5 minutes from Heathrow Airport by Hoppa bus or taxi so staying with us is a great way to relax in a fresh and modern hotel. With our triple-glazed windows, flat screen TVs, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi in every non smoking guest room, we aim to make your stay as productive and refreshing as you require. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport West Drayton, Greater London