Have stayed at this hotel a couple of times and found it to be ideal.. Rooms pleasant, and the restaurant quite good value although the breakfast was excellent. Staff in the evening need to up their game a bit.
The biggest let down for us this time was the taxi or rather private hired car that took us to terminal 5. We had purposely asked for a taxi (as they have a meter) at reception, but got a hired car instead which was £17.... too high. Yes there are shuttle buses but with the amount of luggage we had (3 suitcases) we opted for a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport for all the convenience of the airport with excellent transport links to central London. We are just 5 minutes from Heathrow Airport by Hoppa bus or taxi so staying with us is a great way to relax in a fresh and modern hotel. With our triple-glazed windows, flat screen TVs, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi in every non smoking guest room, we aim to make your stay as productive and refreshing as you require. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport West Drayton, Greater London