Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
US$91
  • Pool
Kings Paget Hotel(West Drayton)
US$89
US$83
  • Breakfast included
US$105
US$117
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Pool
Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$63
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
US$114
US$80
1,918 results
All reviewsholiday innheathrow airportthe busbath roadnext morningexecutive rooman early flightone night staybar and restaurantcar parkan overnight staybetween flightsmagpiegood nights sleepsipsonrunwaystops
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel one night FRIDAY 6th JUNE 2014 rooms were good,plenty of space for a solo traveller. This was a one night stay. I was wearing an EQUUS BRIDLE BLUE LEATHER BELT on arrival with denim jeans. On departure the following morning I wore a suit which did not require a belt. This belt I unfortunately left in the room (when I depart I always double check that the door is closed) it is a pity this did not happen with the belt.
Without any doubt there is no other explanation the belt was in the room,the hotel are adamant that the staff found nothing,how can this be? ,how has this been misplaced.
The police have been contacted there involvement was mandatory the CRIME REFERENCE NUMBER IS 0912806/14. I feel totally let down by this situation I will DEFINITELY not be returning to this company or any affiliated company in the future!!!!! Compliments to Noelie on reception for her helpful service.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I didn't intend on staying here but our usual Heathrow hotel has become so grubby and expensive I thought I'd try this Holiday Inn. There appear to be several HI branded properties in Heathrow so check this review is allied to the one you are interested in.
Car parking on arrival at Sunday about 3pm was plentiful and easy to access. Check in was swift and I have to say the chap on reception was very welcoming and made it feel like our business was appreciated. Now, to top it off, I put a note on my reservation that I would like a runway facing view - not only did the chap on reception observe this he actually managed to offer me such a room. In over ten years of travel this is the very first time I haven't had to prompt any receptionist to check. So top marks here.
Our exec. room was modern and comfortable. I'm not sure the difference between exec and standard is these days - there was a minimal price difference so presume not much.
We had a few drinks down the bar prior to dinner and this is where the hotel could be slightly better. There are no quiet/intimate bar areas - as the world cup was on, clashing with the bar music in the background, I was starting to get a headache. After the selfish numpty watching football (he was the only one) on full blast left, I asked the barman to turn off the TV which to be fair he did right away. I just felt the bar was too open plan for my liking - but each to their own - just my preference of course.
We then proceeded to eat dinner in the restaurant and I have to say my steak was cooked beautifully and we didn't feel it was over priced either. It was certainly cheaper than the rubbish we were used to at the other Heathrow place we used to stay at.
Overall then, a nice stay. We will definitely stay here again - it isn't over priced, feels modern, and the staff were very welcoming.

Room Tip: Ask for a runway facing room - the rooms are well glazed so you don't hear the aircraft engines.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
GMSTU, General Manager at Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Neilyork

Thank you for your review. We are so please that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have sent you a private e mail asking you for more details regarding your check in experience as we generally reward our staff who have made an impression and are singled out for mention. We thank you for that and look forward to your return.

Regards

Greg Stuart

Reviewed 29 June 2014

If you are over nightingale near Heathrow. The holiday Inn is a great spot. Take the bus for L4.5, to and from the airport. They run every 20 minutes. Much better than L11 one way for a taxi that will let you off at the wrong one. There are several Holiday Inn properties close by make sure you are at the one reserved.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I ended up with this hotel to stay only one night before departing from Heathrow because I could not secure four consecutive nights at one of the holiday inn hotels in central London. So I was almost determined to stay inside the hotel through check-in to check-out and read books. Upon check-in, I was given a room on the first floor but it was dark even around noon. The hotel was standing near A4 (Bath Road) but thanks to double window with soundproof glasses, it was very quiet. But the combination of "dark" and "quiet" made me rather to stay outside - to go to inner London by train!! Thanks fo previous reviews at TripAdvisor, I knew buses are free when getting on and off near the airport. So I walked to the nearby bus stop on the Bath Road and caught U3 service to Central Bus Station, from where I took Victoria Line. Buses were available almost every 15 minuets (weekday afternoon) to and from Central Bus Station (Stand 18-20). With no large buggages, using public bus services is reasonable. Regarding bath and shower, when I booked a room on the net, I did not recognise that the room has no bathtub. Because it was only one night stay, it was not a problem but I felt getting short end of the stick. Breakfast - continental style, however, was a very good surprise - in the bright morning sun and dishes were really beautiful!!!

Room Tip: No worry about noises from nearby road traffic and airport. If you need sunshine in the room, ask them whether there is any - perhpas rooms on the 2nd floor or higher may be better.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear tantan246,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am pleased to know that our location worked for you and that you enjoyed our breakfast selection. On the other hand, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience the condition of your room may have caused you. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Heathrow for a short overnight.

While I didn't find anything totally wrong with the hotel, it still left me somewhat dissatisfied. I guess it was mostly little things that prevented me from really enjoying it and rating it more than average here.

Staff upon check-in (and later check-out) was friendly but not really welcoming - all more like a well rehearsed routine. It somehow felt like they weren't really listening and what I said didn't really matter in that pre-planned routine. Example: Would you like points or the drink as Platinum welcome amenity? Did say drink, but actually haven't received that. Part of the blame is on me probably as I only realised once in the room and when I was down later forgot to complain - though probably I shouldn't have had to in the first place.

The room itself was OK - of good size and everything was clean and functioning well. Free internet (for IHG Reward Club Elites) worked well and was fast. The bed was comfortable. On the other hand there was no minibar - which I always find a real downside in an airport hotel and around Heathrow had that most times including at the Holiday Inn Ariel. Could also find no convenient vending machine to get something to drink and reception staff when asked could also not tell me where I could find one (back to not really interested staff). Had to ask at the bar for something to take to the room. The room was also really dark with no view to speak of - low floor facing some small interior courtyard - not a big issue but usually I tend to not really get "the bad" room location as an IHG Rewards Club Platinum member. Needless to say that the room certainly wasn't upgraded.

The bar in the evening and breakfast the next morning were both OK - but nothing to write home about.

Location is good - as much as an airport location around Heathrow can be truly good. It's within the Heathrow free zone for public buses with stops in both directions (to and from Terminals 1,2,3 and 5) really close by. I always prefer this to the paid Hopper Bus service which I find slower and obiously it's more expensive than free. In my mind you really only need that from Terminal 4.

So overall - as said: Nothing really wrong with the Holiday Inn. Pretty much the Heathrow average with good rooms but not the level of service (and welcome) I received from similar hotels in the area including other IHG properties. Might go back - might not.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear imagine71,

Thank you for being one of our IHG Rewards Club Platinum members. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am delighted that our location worked for your needs and that you found our rooms clean.

I understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience the level of service you received and the lack of amenities may have caused you. I have taken note of your comments and we will address these points to improve upon our service.

Thank you for your time and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again here in Heathrow.

Best Regards,