“Very good food”
Review of Achari

Achari
Reserve with OpenTable
Achari is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in West Drayton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Nothing much to dislike, just down the road from my hotel two pubs a stnes throw away, the food is good service is prompt and polite and the cost is average

1  Thank Martin M
There are newer reviews for Achari

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Nice clean environment to eat, food was fantastic and cooked to my request with extra chilli. Plus the cobra beer is ice cold. Will be eating here again? Service was quick and attentive.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

We went to this place after having the cab driver suggest it as it was a short walk from the hotel. BEST IDEA EVER!! None of the food we ate, was over spiced. everything we ordered was out of this world. I had the Tandoori mixed grill (with special rice), and for 11GBP, it was twice as much food as I could eat.

I can not wait to return!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

lovely dinner here during our stay the staff were frienldy and very good with our two kids who were with us. Food tasty and reasonably priced would recommend for a meal out.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

Excellent service and lovely restaurant. Food is good but nothing exceptional to be honest. Good selection of curries and other dishes though. Probably wouldn't go out of my way to go back but if I'm passing and was hungry........... ??