“Another delicious meal”

Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in West Drayton
Price range: US$0 - US$39
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This posh restaurant is a hit with international travellers and businesses who are familiar with the airport scene. Zayani boasts, an impressive sculpted ceiling and plum accents. Ideal for parties and corporate events. Highlights from the menu include the salmon tandoori marinated for four hours and roasted in the clay oven in special spices; the popular chicken tikka massala made with almonds, coconut and yoghurt; and the spinach and lamb curry with plenty of garlic.
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We try to go to Zayani for a meal the night before we fly from Heathrow.
We were lucky to find this restaurant via TripAdvisor and it more than lives up to its ratings.
The food is delicious and the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff makes the experience nigh on perfect.
We can't wait to come back once again and kick off a holiday in great style.
Thank you!

1  Thank TheInformedTraveller

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent. Truly excellent. An absolute gem. Food really fresh and tasty. Service really friendly and pitched at a brilliant level: attentive without being intrusive. Second visit and consistently high standard both times.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I went with my family & young kids the staffs are very friendly . Foods are excellent the prices are reasonable. I think
This is the best restaurant in Heathrow area.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

My husband and his work collegues visit this Indian restaurant virtually every week as it is located very close to Heathrow, so I have heard a lot about it and I jumped at the chance when I was able to go.
When you have heard a lot about somewhere there is always the danger that you build up your expectations and end up a bit disappointed, but this was in no way the case with Zayani. It exceeded all expectations that I could have had!
From the moment we arrived we were attentively greeted and given a lovely table, the restaurant was busy, but the service was absolutely outstanding; we were not kept waiting for anything and all the waiting staff were so polite, so friendly - nothing was too much trouble, the atmosphere was just lovely.
YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE PICKLE TRAY! The myriad of spices and flavours of all the different pickles was out of this world, the poppadums were fresh and crisp and warm and not greasy at all, I was thinking at this point that I could just eat a pile of poppadums and the pickle tray for my whole meal because it was just so delicious.
My husband and I ordered a main to share alongside a number of side dishes and a fabulous keema naan. The dishes are all placed on a hot plate on your table so you are encouraged to take your time and enjoy your meal, I never felt rushed, and again all the staff were so attentive in the way the food was presented to us.
The dhal is honestly the best I have tasted, I had a punjabi salad and that was just the tastiest salad - every single dish that was brought to the table was scraped clean, and that speaks for itself. It was so exciting to eat all the different flavours and spices, coupled with the lovely atmosphere, I was just sat grinning with a very full, happy tummy.
If you are looking for somewhere to eat when staying in or around Heathrow I can't recommend this restaurant highly enough, and if I get the chance to eat here again I will definitely be jumping for it!
Want to say a huge thank you to Abdul for making me feel so welcome, and thank you to all the staff at Zayani for a lovely evening and the best Indian food ever.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stumbled on this lovely little restaurant by chance and my Hubby and I were blown away with how fabulous it was. Good ambience and staff extremely attentive, friendly and professional. The Food?? WOW....exceptional. Flavours bursting in your mouth creating an exquisite tasting experience. Attention to detail in presentation was outstanding. I cannot rate this little Gem highly enough. Go visit it and see for yourself, I promise you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Gwendoline M