The main thing I want from a stop over hotel is a clean room and comfy night's sleep. Check in was simple and efficient. The room was very quiet, which is a must. We had booked a bedroom to accommodate myself, wife and son. The room had a double bed and the sofa bed was already made. There was a good flat screen TV with plenty of channels. Tea/coffee facility in room was rather poor. It looked set up for 1 guest as there was only 1 of each choice (1 sachet of decaf, 1 sachet of regular etc) and more importantly 1 cup. We called reception for another 2 cups and after waiting over half an hour called them again. They said that they had been but there was a "do not disturb" sign on the door. Our fault, I didn't realise my wife had put it on. It was still a long time before somebody came to bring more bedding???? I explained again that all we wanted (almost an hour ago) was 2 more cups. At this point we just wanted to get to sleep, but the cups eventually arrived. Unfortunately we all fancied tea, but there wasn't enough.
I don't know about facilities or if wifi costs, but I would happily stay again. I haven't deducted a mark for the cup incident, I just couldn't give it 5 as it is further than most hotels (maybe an advantage for aircraft noise) and there just wasn't anything that made me think "wow" I love this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary and convenient, the Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 Hotel is just off the M4 motorway at Junction 4, minutes from Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5 and close to Stockley Business Park and Bedfont Lakes. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 is an ideal base to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Wembley and Twickenham. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 offers Park, Stay & Go packages including one night's accommodation and car parking for up to 15 days. All bedrooms are spacious and equipped with air conditioning and high speed internet and wireless access throughout public areas. Our airport hotel is an ideal location for your meetings and conferences at Heathrow. 14 state of the art Academy meeting rooms are self-contained with dedicated and professional support. HSIA and WIFI available with unlimited Starbucks coffee. Workout & unwind in our complimentary Spirit Gym or indulge at one of the best Chinese and Thai restaurants at Heathrow Airport. Try our traditional Irish Pub or our lounge where refreshments are available 24 hours a day. The airport shuttle is £4.50 p/p each way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow m4, Jct 4 Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- West Drayton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 West Drayton, Greater London