“A great start to a long haul flight.”

Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed 6 November 2011

I stayed here two weeks ago for an overnighter and 10 days parking - £105 which I thought was very reasonable.
The check in process was speedy and effiecient and I was up in my room in no time.
The room was spacious, spotless and had everything I needed. The bathroom too was clean and well stocked. I went down for a double G and T which was a bit steep at £10.48, but I suppose these are London prices. I has already eaten so no idea about the food.
The staff I encountered were pleasant and professional.
I had a great night's sleep and then went on the Hoppa to Terminal 4. This arrived on time and I was at the airport quickly and feeling refreshed.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank koritsi
Rorywal, Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2011

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,206)

Reviewed 5 November 2011

Used this hotel a few times over the years as an overnight stop and somewhere to leave the car before flying off on holiday. Very easy access from M4 and minutes from Heathrow airport. Regular 'hoppa' shuttle buses to and from the terminals (make a note of the bus number; if you're jet lagged on return it can take a while to work out which Hoppa you need to get back to hotel). Not cheap, but very convenient. Parking arrangements have always worked out fine.

Booked a regular double room and was alllocated an enormous family room with separate lounge at same price- very comfortable. Breakfast is a bit hit & miss - my favourite meal of the day but more like a canteen in this hotel.

The hotel seems to have had a make over in the last year - the staff seemed for more attentive, pleasant & professional than I remember from before.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Rorywal, Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2011

Thank you very much for your comments.

We are very lucky with our location with very easy access from the M4. This does make us a great option for Park, Stay & Go packages as guests can get in and out nice and easily without getting caught up in the Heathrow area traffic.

We normally get a lot of great comments about our breakfast but I will review your comment with our breakfast team and we will see what we can do to make for a better experience on your next stay.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

It's an airport hotel, so the focus is on the business traveller who is here on expenses, so don't expect it to be cheap. Rooms come with a hefty price tag if you do not have a coprporate rate ot you have not sniffed out a good deal on the internet.

Hotel looks austere from the outside (compared with neighbouring Crown Plaza), but once inside, foyer is clean and bright (currently being upgraded as part of the 2012 Olympic facelift). There is still a little activity from painters and decorators in foyer, but it looks 99% complete to me, Reception staff are courteous and efficient, but not over-friendly or particularly welcoming.

Rooms have not faired so well with facelift money - rooms are of good size, but furnishings (although of good quality) are now looking dated. Good to see, however, that the ageing CRT TVs have finally been replaced with flat screen equivalents, offering a limited selection of satellite channels.

Breakfast restaurant has also had a facelift, being opened up into the main foyer area and geting a lick of paint. Breakfasts here are self serve buffet with continental or full English options available. From what I saw, most people opt for the full english, which is very good.

Food options in the hotel are fairly good - bar meals or Chinese restaurant. Food quality in either are good, if somewhat pricey.

For the business traveller there is an excellent conference facility at this hotel, with a range of rooms of varying capacities.

So all-in-all it's what you would expect from an airport hotel - clean, functional and serving good food, but it all comes at a price.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Thank you in particular for highlighting our excellent conference facility and range of restaurants. Many people know us as one of the better big Heathrow hotels but not everyone is aware what great conference facilities we also have available.

We hope to welcome you back sometime soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2011

This Holiday Inn was exactly what you'd expect from this corporate giant - they featured the same shower curtain in the Belfast Holiday Inn! However the room size was generous with a nice seated area, the bed was big and everything was spotless. The triple glazing made the busy road inaudible and I had a really great night's sleep before catching my flight to the US. Note that the breakfast is expensive, I'd skip it and grab what you want at Heathrow - there's loads more choice. I'd totally stay here again if flying early.

There's a shuttle bus leaving the main bus station but a single ticket costs £9.50 and a cab journey cost us £10 so if you arrive tired and weary I wouldn't bother with the bus and jump in a cab.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review.

Great to hear that you will stay with us again when passing through Heathrow.

We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2011

Exactly what you would expect of a Holiday Inn near Heathrow.

Suitable for a short stay (1 night for me) with the convenience of being on the Hotel Hopper route. Clean, expensive food and grog, not a place for a holiday.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Longine
Rorywal, Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2011

Thank you for your review.

Whilst prices can seem expensive I believe we have the best value food offerings of the major chains at Heathrow as well as one of the widest selection of bars and restaurants.

I hope you do visit again and we can prove to be a lot better than average.

Reviewed 28 October 2011

Stayed there for 3 nights with hubby and 2 yr old daughter,the room was as expected of Holiday Inn clean and looked pretty unused the bed was great !The problem was that the AC was not cooling and I got migraines on 2 consecutive days due to the overly hot room and it was October!They did change our room but our bad luck that the SAME problem existed in the other room ,the engineer told us that it was a case of blocked pipes.
The internet rates are steep and there is too much drilling noise happening in the lobby, due to the hotel getting refurbished.
Also the hotel is in the middle of now where and the shuttle is expensive the bus service takes too long.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your feedback and especially for highlighting the great bed.

October this year has been unusually hot (the warmest ever recorded in the UK) however we have a good air conditioning system in place and this should not have caused any issues. I am sorry that this was not the case and that a room move did not solve the problem.

I am also sorry that you heard a little drilling during your stay. During October we did upgrade our main restaurant and as such had it screened off during the works. When the hoarding came back down there was some noise involved during the day.

Our new restaurant is now open and receiving great feedback so I do hope you will choose us again when visiting Heathrow.

Reviewed 27 October 2011

The hotel is fine, never had any complaints. The Chineese Restaurant Sampan's is one of the finest Chineese restaurants I've eaten at in the UK, not quite Mr Chow at Knightbridge league, but a lot more affordable and not far off!

• Stayed: January 2011
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel

Been to Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4? Share your experiences!