Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stayed here after our flight home from LAX just what the doctor ordered had a brilliant nights sleep room was spacious and excellently clean would stay here again if needed. I could not fault anything with the room or Hotel

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (2,160)

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I visited this hotel to meet a friend. A school mate. After 25 years...!! The lobby, bar and facilities were very very good. The room, the one my pal stayed in, was looked a little run down. The bed was way too comfy. Should be a good sleep over before a long flight. The noise was minimum. And not too far from the airport. There are 3 holiday inns in this area. You will get dropped off to wrong one, if you are not careful. These buildings are not walking distance either and a cab operator used by the hotel will charge minimum £10 for any journey. Pretty steep for a 2 mile ride. The bar at the hotel was super expensive but thats Holiday Inn. There is a good pub, The Plough, nearby. And 2 indian restaurants at 10 mins walking distance. Walk....!! Don't use a taxi...!! I will prefer to stay in this hotel if I have a long flight the next day.

Room Tip: Book in advance to get a value rate..!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2014

My flt arrived early morning and I took the available shuttle to the hotel to check in. Although the check in was not until 2pm, I've never had any problems getting a room early, if available since this is an airport hotel...to my surprise I was told by the nice girl at reception that there would be a £25 extra charge to check in before noon. After flying in on an international flt I headed to their lounge to wait it out. In about 45 minutes the reception girl came to me and offered me a room. To my amazement I thanked her and wondered why this didn't happen at the time of arrival. The rest of the stay was fine, except the room was very different from the lobby...the room furniture was too worn and the sheets and towels were something that I would have replaced and given to charity. The staff was friendly and helpful,which helped. As a business traveler I would probably stay there again if the rooms were renovated.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank trav39
Fiona M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to post a review of our hotel.

I was pleased to learn that we were able to offer you a bedroom before our check in time of 2pm. We do try to ensure our guests are checked in as quickly as possible as we do appreciate how tiring travelling can be.

We are continually upgrading the hotel and are currently upgrading our bedrooms. I have taken your comments forward with our Housekeeping Department to ensure they check the quality of the linen and towels with our laundry company and please accept my apologies for this.

Thank you again for your review and we do hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Kind regards

Fiona Mackenzie Andrew
Guest Relations

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Stayed here 27th December as part of a organised trip to the Albert Hall, we had a fantastic weekend. The hotel was brilliant nice room spotless, the evening meal was great nice and fresh with plenty to choose from and good service. After a great nights sleep never heard nothing a nice shower and once again a brilliant breakfast. Would recommend this hotel and if I ever flight from Heathrow will stop here for sure. 10 out of 10

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2014

...which has been upgraded and looks rather smart. The "standard" rooms are a total mess. Old, worn out, mouldy bathroom, heating control broken - a real massive let down. We spent one night with breakfast. The room was so bad that I went to reception and complained. To their credit, I received an upgrade to an "executive room" on a different floor, which had been refurbished less than 10 years ago and was ok (still not special).
Breakfast was an absolute mess, full of noisy families jostling for space at the crowded buffet area, which offered very low quality standard fare (think cornflakes and baked beans).
If you can, stay elsewhere, e.g. Windsor Marriott Hotel which is nearby and far better.

Room Tip: Avoid standard rooms, which are a real shambles.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank doistujin

Thank you so much for taking the time and the trouble to post a review of our hotel. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodation.

It was very disappointing to learn that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I sincerely apologise for the poor standard of your allocated bedroom and will contact you via Tripadvisor for your original room number so I can ensure the necessary remedial action is taken.

I was pleased to learn that our team arranged an alternative bedroom for you and we are currently upgrading our bedrooms.

Thank you again for your review and once again, please accept my sincere apologies and I hope to be in contact in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Fiona Mackenzie Andrew
Guest Relations

Reviewed 5 January 2014

At first it seems like an average near-airport hotel stay, but some staff are excellent, and extremely polite, great service and courteous.
Hotel room has iron, iron board, kettle, and is ideal for a business stay, and/or if you are travelling in the following day.
The food is good, nothing exceptional.
In a winter night, being greet by a staff, offered a hot chocolate with mini-marshmellow is always going to be a winner!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Stayed room only the night before picking up family from LHR.

Room well appointed. Hot Shower, tea coffee in room, TV. Staff welcoming.

Can't fault the location for a place near the airport.

Would stay here again.

1 mi away
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4? Share your experiences!