I have now tried to write a review of this hotel 3 times and each time it is taken down by Trip Advisor. This has never happened before and I am starting to believe someone at Trip Advisor might be working for this hotel. as I have responded each time with what they have asked to proved this was the hotel we stayed in. A bit curious why this keeps happening for this hotel after all the time I have used trip advisor.
It is an average hotel if you want it more than just a transit hotel. Not many facilities which would not affect you if you are transiting. The staff are kind but do not know much of the area so were not much help with how to get to different places. The concierge did not even know the answer to simple transport questions.
The cleaners do not speak much English so it was difficult to explain how a roll-away bed was not being made up each day but just a sheet and pillow put on top of the lounge even though one had paid for a very tiny executive room and extra for the roll-away bed.
A good breakfast was serve but in a fairly small restaurant compare to the size of the hotel. The hotel serves a lot of flight staff whom can crowd out the breakfast area so you can find yourself waiting. The bar area, Chinese Restaurant, Irish Pub and breakfast areas are small and doing festive seasons the Chinese Restaurant and Irish Pub is closed down which can make the smaller areas feel even smaller and very crowded.
The staff are friendly and generally do try and help you in anyway they can but not with the roll-away and with advice for the area as they just don't know.
Overall, as a transit hotel it is good. If you want to stay longer for a holiday then I would actually look somewhere else.
Advice, the executive rooms are as tiny as they are I would not like to stay in a normal room considering it should be less than an executive.
Not much for kids to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary and convenient, the Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 Hotel is just off the M4 motorway at Junction 4, minutes from Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5 and close to Stockley Business Park and Bedfont Lakes. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 is an ideal base to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Wembley and Twickenham. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 offers Park, Stay & Go packages including one night's accommodation and car parking for up to 15 days. All bedrooms are spacious and equipped with air conditioning and high speed internet and wireless access throughout public areas. Our airport hotel is an ideal location for your meetings and conferences at Heathrow. 14 state of the art Academy meeting rooms are self-contained with dedicated and professional support. HSIA and WIFI available with unlimited Starbucks coffee. Workout & unwind in our complimentary Spirit Gym or indulge at one of the best Chinese and Thai restaurants at Heathrow Airport. Try our traditional Irish Pub or our lounge where refreshments are available 24 hours a day. The airport shuttle is £4.50 p/p each way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, IHG, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow m4, Jct 4 Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- West Drayton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 West Drayton, Greater London