“Very short stay, great experience”

Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Needed a hotel between late night arrival LHR and early depart GLA, this was the best deal, £56. Arrived even later than planned due to delayed flight, brain dead, but reception staff were quick and efficient and we were in our room in about 5 mins after arrival. A quick call back to reception established shuttle (hoppa) bus times and booked a wake up call. Room was comfortable, quiet, clean and well appointed. Check out was quick, easy and efficient. Just what was needed.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scotabroad57

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

From the reception to the restaurant everybody we met was friendly, attentive and helpful. In the restaurant they even noticed my daughter was wearing a birthday badge and surprised her with a gift wrapped large box of chocolates and birthday card which really made our night. Nothing was too much trouble and I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody who wants to be treated well.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Tom_UK123
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Hotel was comfortable and well located for the airport.My booking was done at the heathrow airport and i was transferred by a heathrow bus service.
The hotel provide excellent soothing ambience.Rooms were large and comfortable with all the facility and amenities.
One would like to visit again and again at this hotel and wish to live here for lifetime.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The staff were very helpful, attentive and polite - check in was fast and efficient

However, the room was very tired and worn (I stayed on the first floor - room 129 - with a view over a tatty flat roof), the walls are thin and as a consequence the bedrooms are noisy, you can hear people in adjoining rooms (not just the next room)

I was also surprised that you have to pay (expensive) for wi-fi which is a bit old fashioned!

Room Tip: Stay in another hotel!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Fiona M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to post a review of our hotel.

We were very pleased to learn that you found our team to be helpful, attentive and polite.

We are currently upgrading all our bedrooms and I am sorry that you found your bedroom worn and noisy, I have asked our Chief Engineer to take this forward to ensure the necessary remedial action is taken.

At the present time all of our Elite IHG Reward Club Members are entitled to complimentary internet. However I am pleased to be able to tell you that as of 1st July 2014 all IHG Reward Club Members will have this complimentary service. We would be happy to enrol you on your next visit.

Thank you again for your review and I do hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Fiona Mackenzie Andrew
Guest Relations

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We stayed here again in March 2014 as had an early flight out. Efficient and friendly check in and lovely clean room (we had one of the very newly refurbished rooms). Great nights sleep on a comfy bed with choice of pillows. We didn't eat or use any of the facilities whilst staying but had no complaints. Hoppa Bus runs regularly from right outside the door and parking is on site.

Will definitely be using again as it takes the hassle out of the start to the holiday.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jules286903
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stayed here in March 2014 for one night with my Husband and our 14 Month old Son. I have stayed in this hotel before so I was looking forward to my stay here this month as I knew what to expect. Quick check in, fast lifts, perfectly clean, friendly welcoming staff, lovely atmosphere, spacious reception and bar area, what more could you ask for. There was one thing which I was a little unhappy about... We sat down in the bar area about 10pm, for a quick drink, it was very quiet, we sat at a table 4 metres from the bar, as soon as we sat down the bar tender came over and asked what drink we'd like, we ordered, drank and my husband went to the bar to pay the bill. We were perplexed to see that they had charged a service charge of I think it was about £1.30. I know that's not much but it's the principle of it, well it didn't cross us as to why he came over to serve us we thought perhaps because it was quiet and the tender was keen of the small order or he saw us come in with a toddler and thought it easier for him to come to us? The point is my husband went to e bar to get the bill in any case, it wasn't brought to us, had we of known of this small charge we would certainly and happily have walked the 4 metres to the bar to order our beverages.

The room was lovely, best room we've stayed in here before.

We booked for breakfast, which was very nice for the money. However my husband and I were surprised that there wasn't a hot veggie option (as we don't eat pork), no veg or quorn sausages. The service was very good, all the restaurant waiters had exceptional manners and politeness.

I would most certainly recommend this hotel.

I am looking forward to my next stop over here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Stayed for 1 night before flying form Heathrow and left the car instead of using short stay parking. Stayed on the 10th floor and the room was bright with plenty of space. Parking is more than reasonable and great access to the M4. Good for business with easy check-in and friendly, helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport

Been to Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4? Share your experiences!