“A Good Choice” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“A Good Choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had a 3 day stay here and were quite pleased. The rooms were very nice, large and clean! The hotel overall was very well kept. The staff were helpful & friendly. Very clean, professional place.
The food - The main restaurant was way above our expectations with an absolutely delightful staff who went way out of their way for us more than once. The food was great! We did the dinner buffet one night and a breakfast buffet one morning. Definitely recommend it. Also watched World Cup and had beers in the pub one night with some bar food and enjoyed our evening there as well
The location - If you are taking a cab be sure to specify that you are at the "M4 J4" as there are two Holiday Inns on Sipson. The hotel is not quite as close to the airport as the name implies, however there is a service from the hotel called "The Hotel Hoppa" that for a relatively small about (4 pounds I think) will take you right to your airline curb side.
The restaurant, bar, ATM, gym and a little souvenir/sundries shop on premises takes care of most of what you need without having to going anywhere. But if you have time catch the bus right around the corner from the Hotel - across from The Plow and go up into Uxbridge for a nice day trip. Movies, food, shopping etc.
The wifi prices are ridiculous! I paid more for 2 days of not very fast wifi than I do for an entire month of internet service at home.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (346)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I organised a conference in 'The Academy' along and booked about 40 bedrooms for our delegates and was extremely pleased with the service I received.
From the initial booking through to the event I received excellent service. The room was great and the hot buffet lunch was very good.
All out delegates were happy with the rooms. The breakfast was also delicious.
A special mention to Angel in the academy who helped us so much during the 2 days. We have held this event here 3 times and will do so again in the future.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Palm Harbor, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is a very nice hotel. The rooms were nice and clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and professional. I booked through Orbitz and among the amenities listed was 'high speed internet'. Internet was listed at least twice. Not one mention that there was a charge for it. The charge of 5 pounds an hour didn't even allow you to break up the hour. It had to be used consecutively. If I had known that there was a charge for internet I would not have booked this hotel. When I mentioned this to the front desk, I was given a voucher for a free hour. I did appreciate this, but feel that others should be aware that you will pay for internet at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Fiona M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel.

We were delighted to learn that you found our hotel nice and the rooms clean and quiet. The team were so pleased to be mentioned.

From 1st July 2014 all IHG Reward Club Members are entitled to complimentary standard internet access, which is valid for two devices and is suitable to view emails and small documents. There is a charge for high speed access which would be necessary if you wanted to stream or download large documents. We would be happy to enrol you on your next visit to our IHG Rewards Club which would entitle you to standard internet access immediately.

If I can be of any assistance now or in the future please do not hesitate to contact me and I do hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Lincoln, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We booked this hotel as part of our LEGOLAND weekend. It offered very good value for money and the location is good for taking the back route through Datchet & Old Windsor to the park.

1st impressions very good with both our children greeted with activity packs at reception. Room size was reasonable and adequately serviced the 2 camp beds for the children.

We had 3 meals in the Restaurant, 2 breakfasts and an evening meal. On all 3 occasions the quality and choice of food was very good. The catering staff were also keen to please and responded happily to requests.

If we were staying in this area again, we would definitely look at this hotel.

Walnut Creek, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Clean, friendly, quiet, and convenient. Terrific buffet breakfast, even for my family's gluten-free needs. Hotel concierge (Ahmed) was extremely helpful when we had a travel emergency. Terrific experience all around.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Fiona M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Many thanks for posting a review of our hotel and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

I am delighted to hear that our Guest Services Manager, Ahmed was extremely helpful and I will forward your feedback to him. I am sure he will be happy to hear the comments.

Once again, thank you for your review and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

The reception and restaurant area of the hotel looked great but the room was really shabby. We stayed one night with my 2.5 year old son. The receptionist was miserable when we arrived (although when we checked out the lady was lovely and gave my son a gift pack) so not a great first impression. When we got to the room I sat on the desk chair which immediately collapsed under me. It was clearly already broken and had simply been glued and pushed back together! I then noticed that we trim on the bed side table was coming away and during the course of the evening my son noticed also and of course pulled it off. I could then see that someone had tried to repair it using small sharp tacks which were now sticking out of the wood. When I came to give my son a bath I then found that there was no plug. Positives were the nice bar area, the receptionist when we checked out and the fantastic and super helpful gentleman who set up the bedding for the sofa bed. I expect more consistency from a chain like Holiday Inn.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Fiona M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review of your recent stay at Holiday Inn London Heathrow M4 Jct 4.

Please accept my sincerest apologies that your allocated bedroom was not up to standard. We are currently in the process of upgrading our bedrooms however there is no excuse for the standards you experienced.

I am disappointed to learn that the service you received upon check in was not up to your expectations and I will be forwarding your comment to the Front Office Manager for re-training to be undertaken to ensure that this does not happen again going forward.

I am so sorry to learn of your incident with the chair and pleased to hear that you were not injured as a result. I will contact you via Tripadvisor so I may obtain further feedback and ensure the necessary remedial action is taken. We always seek to maintain the very highest standards of quality and service.

Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for the upset and inconvenience caused and I look forward to making contact soon.

Fiona Mackenzie-Andrew
Guest Relations Manager
fiona.mackenzie-andrew@ihg.com
Karsiyaka, Cyprus
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

The hotel is as good as ever for Heathrow travel but......do not get reception to order you a cab, we were quoted £15 to go to Uxbridge, charged £22.00, got a taxi in Uxbridge back...£8.00, we were not amused. We did speak to the concierge about it but he was not interested in our comments.

Room Tip: do not order a taxi from the hotel concierge.