We had a 3 day stay here and were quite pleased. The rooms were very nice, large and clean! The hotel overall was very well kept. The staff were helpful & friendly. Very clean, professional place.
The food - The main restaurant was way above our expectations with an absolutely delightful staff who went way out of their way for us more than once. The food was great! We did the dinner buffet one night and a breakfast buffet one morning. Definitely recommend it. Also watched World Cup and had beers in the pub one night with some bar food and enjoyed our evening there as well
The location - If you are taking a cab be sure to specify that you are at the "M4 J4" as there are two Holiday Inns on Sipson. The hotel is not quite as close to the airport as the name implies, however there is a service from the hotel called "The Hotel Hoppa" that for a relatively small about (4 pounds I think) will take you right to your airline curb side.
The restaurant, bar, ATM, gym and a little souvenir/sundries shop on premises takes care of most of what you need without having to going anywhere. But if you have time catch the bus right around the corner from the Hotel - across from The Plow and go up into Uxbridge for a nice day trip. Movies, food, shopping etc.
The wifi prices are ridiculous! I paid more for 2 days of not very fast wifi than I do for an entire month of internet service at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary and convenient, the Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 Hotel is just off the M4 motorway at Junction 4, minutes from Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5 and close to Stockley Business Park and Bedfont Lakes. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 is an ideal base to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Wembley and Twickenham. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 offers Park, Stay & Go packages including one night's accommodation and car parking for up to 15 days. All bedrooms are spacious and equipped with air conditioning and high speed internet and wireless access throughout public areas. Our airport hotel is an ideal location for your meetings and conferences at Heathrow. 14 state of the art Academy meeting rooms are self-contained with dedicated and professional support. HSIA and WIFI available with unlimited Starbucks coffee. Workout & unwind in our complimentary Spirit Gym or indulge at one of the best Chinese and Thai restaurants at Heathrow Airport. Try our traditional Irish Pub or our lounge where refreshments are available 24 hours a day. The airport shuttle is £4.50 p/p each way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow m4, Jct 4 Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- West Drayton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 West Drayton, Greater London