We booked this hotel because of its proximity to the airport and the on-site parking package available. There was plenty of space in the car park and we were able to select our spot. On arrival the check-in was smooth and efficient, the reception staff were helpful. The hotel did not require us to leave our keys with them, so we were assured that our car would remain where we had parked it. Our room was comfortable and we did not experience any form of problem. The restaurant looked a bit quiet when we arrived so we elected to utilise room service for our evening meal. This duly arrived and was of a good standard. We had taken our own champagne to celebrate the start of our holiday and in order to keep it cool we moved around a few items in the mini-bar fridge. However we then read the room information and found that the mini-bar was electronically monitored and we had probably just inadvertently purchased the entire contents of the fridge. After a brief panic I went to reception and explained what had happened and they were very reasonable and sorted everything out for us assuring me that the items would not appear on our bill. Check-out the following morning went very smoothly and the “airport hopper” bus arrived on time and took us to the airport. It was quite literally a 10 minute drive. The driver even told us the bus stop number (12) where we would be able to pick up the bus on our return.
After clearing customs on our return we headed out to bus stop 12 and after only a few minutes the bus arrived and took us back to the hotel and our waiting car. This took about 20-25 minutes as there was a drop –off/collection from another hotel en-route. Our car was exactly where we left it and covered by about 15cm of snow !! The hotel provided us with a ticket for the exit barrier and we were able to leave.
We had booked an overnight stay at the hotel and 3 weeks parking. That is exactly what we got and we would be more than happy to recommend this hotel for this purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Crowne Plaza London Heathrow Hotel is conveniently located for all Heathrow airport terminals including the new Terminal 5. In addition, M4 & M40 are only minutes away. The Hotel is just 2 minutes from Stockley Park. Complimentary transfers offered to Stockley Park whilst Bedfont Lakes Business Park is only a short drive away. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is an ideal base while on Business or to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Ascot Racecourse, Wembley, and Twickenham. All bedrooms are spacious, modern & equipped with air conditioning and high-speed internet. The Hotel offers family rooms & accessible rooms including one with hoist facilities. Why not upgrade to the Club floor with access to Crowne Plaza Club Lounge where you can enjoy complimentary Continental Breakfast, complimentary WiFi in the lounge, drinks & canapes. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is the place to Meet with 23 meeting and conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. All conference rooms have natural daylight and WiFi. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is the ideal Legoland hotel for exploring all the park has to offer with journey times to the park of only 20 minutes The Hotels Leisure Club Spirit boasts Heathrow's largest indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and fully equipped gym and treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Southall Travel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London Heathrow
- Crowne Plaza West Drayton
- Crowne Plaza Heathrow
- Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London