We stayed here as part of a Legoland deal. Check in was smooth and the man at reception was friendly. The hotel was packed as the riders and crew from the Tour Of Britain were also in the hotel and this meant that parking was a bit of a nightmare, however as we had been following the tour (going to watch the stage near our home) we found this quite exciting. Room was large with 2 double bed and clean and comfortable. The problems started the following morning. My husband had a shower at 8am and this was fine but half an hour later the water pressure went and we were without water! After informing reception they said that maintainance would not be on until 9am. We decided to go to breakfast (which was pretty good) but there was still no water by the time we got back and reception confirmed that all the rooms were the same. Still no water at 10am and by this time I was a little desperate as we had to leave the hotel by 11am to attend a christening nearby. Reception could not come up with a solution so i asked them to send some bottled water so at least i could boil the kettle and wash my hair. They sent up 4 bottles which were 330 ml (can of coke size) and this filled the sink by about 3 inches. I had to make another 2 phonecalls to get enough water and by the time we left at 11am the water was still not on. I am sure this is a one off but i would rather it happened when we were not staying! I have emailed the manger to request a refund!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Crowne Plaza London Heathrow Hotel is conveniently located for all Heathrow airport terminals including the new Terminal 5. In addition, M4 & M40 are only minutes away. The Hotel is just 2 minutes from Stockley Park. Complimentary transfers offered to Stockley Park whilst Bedfont Lakes Business Park is only a short drive away. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is an ideal base while on Business or to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Ascot Racecourse, Wembley, and Twickenham. All bedrooms are spacious, modern & equipped with air conditioning and high-speed internet. The Hotel offers family rooms & accessible rooms including one with hoist facilities. Why not upgrade to the Club floor with access to Crowne Plaza Club Lounge where you can enjoy complimentary Continental Breakfast, complimentary WiFi in the lounge, drinks & canapes. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is the place to Meet with 23 meeting and conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. All conference rooms have natural daylight and WiFi. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is the ideal Legoland hotel for exploring all the park has to offer with journey times to the park of only 20 minutes The Hotels Leisure Club Spirit boasts Heathrow's largest indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and fully equipped gym and treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London Heathrow
- Crowne Plaza West Drayton
- Crowne Plaza Heathrow
- Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London