Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow
US$94
US$95
US$87
  • Restaurant
Kings Paget Hotel(West Drayton)
US$89
  • Breakfast included
US$105
US$80
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$93
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
US$114
Orbitz.com
3,202 results
All reviewsthe club loungeindian restauranttwo double bedsirish barhealth clubmain restaurantleisure facilitiescar parkgood sizehoppa busmini barroom was largean upgradebusy hoteldays parkingstayed here for one nightlong flight
Reviewed 1 December 2012

We stayed here one night before flying out to Cyprus. The room was typical of an airport hotel, well appointed and clean. The receptionist was very friendly and efficient. However I did think that the charge of £5 an our for WiFi was very naughty as most places have this for free and the charge of £9 return each for the shuttle bus is very expensive. In Ireland all these services come with the room charge. At nearly €90 for the night without breakfast, it wasn't cheap either. We ate in the 'Irish Pub' downstairs and while my meal (steak) was very good my daughter had to send her pie back because it was stone cold. It was replaced with a fresh, hot meal though which she enjoyed. All in all it was good but nothing to write home about!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Ronan A, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Dear Luland

Thank you so much for your review, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

We have a genuinely friendly team who want to ensure a great stay. I was disappointed to hear your experience at the Irish Pub was not as expected. Your comments have been passed to our Operations team. If you would like to discuss it further, please contact me directly.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Good service, great rooms, plenty of options,a first class business centre and easy shuttle service to all termianls (paid for sadly though) but far enough out to mitiagte 99% of the aircraft jet noise.

The Hotel is the far side fo the M4, so is about 5 minutes further by shuttle bus to the terminals, but that's really not a problem when a nights slepp is not interrupted by aircraft landing and taking off. I know that you should expect that at an airport hotel, but even so, if it can be avoided why not ;-)

the pool, gym and saunas are brilliant, and the staff well trained and odd for London, seem to actually care for the standards fo customer service they provide. Plenty of smiles and politeness, a treat!

The pub bar is good, although maybe a tad compact, although the Eriki restaraunt makes up for this with top food, my pesonal fave of the selection.

Room Tip: Go for aClub/Crowne room, access toeh free lounge is worth the uplift alone, but add dedicated parking at no charge and the better standard of rooms, well, you're worth it and more right!!?
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Ronan A, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2012

Dear MintyFresh668

Thank you so much for your great review, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

We have a genuinely friendly team who want to ensure a great stay. It was also great to hear that you enjoyed the facilities such as pool, gym, saunas and the dining venues.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

Stayed here after a long haul flight from Los Angeles, i had pre booked the room and check in was quick and easy although the person on the front desk seemed unable to smile.
Room was nice but nothing better than other mid range hotels i've stayed at, a new Premier Inn i stayed in recently was actually nicer and a lot cheaper.
Prices for mini bar items were horrific and you even got charged if you moved them which is appalling. The Wifi was also horrendously priced, £29 for a full day!! I'd just returned from LA where i stayed in a motel for £30 which included free Wifi. Charging for wifi in a room that costs £100 is plane disgusting, this is 2012, everyone needs it.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Dear Nickyboy77

Thank you so much for your review and I am sorry to hear your experience was not as you expected it to be.

I am concerned with the internet price mentioned as it is £16 for a 24hrs. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact me directly.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza over the long Thanksgiving weekend. No, it is not convenient to Central London. But, oh my, it is the friendliest place I may have ever stayed. The staff is consistently superb. We had an issue with the phone lines in the room not being operable. The maintenance staff could not have been nicer. We were moved to an adjacent room. Everything was handled expeditiously. We had a club room, and I have to say that the staff in the lounge was beyond expectations. The food in the restaurants is very good and the menus are varied. We had an issue with the fish and chips; the fish was overcooked, quite dark. Did it stop us from returning for more meals? A resounding no! What a wonderful place to stay.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear BettyC

We have a genuinely friendly team who want to ensure a great stay. It was also great to hear that you enjoyed the club lounge and the restaurant.

Reviewed 28 November 2012 via mobile

I've just stayed here for two days, and it had been just shy of flawless. It is an immensely busy establishment, and so I can gladly overlook little flaws that cropped up.
I had problems with my credit card, and the Front of House staff were superb. Patient and understanding
The service was top drawer, the rooms have been spruced up from my last stay there and the food as always was top quality and value for money.
The only let down is the Health Club. The gym is tiny, and far from well stocked or maintained. It got very busy and had people waiting three deep to use a machine. Considering how much space is in the hotel, and how many guests stay there I think its high time the refurbished and expanded the gym.
Other than this though, this is a superb place, with superb staff.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Evan C

We have a genuinely friendly team who want to ensure a great stay. It was also great to hear that you enjoyed the facilities and the Front Office team assisted you well. With regards to the Health Club your comments will be passed on to our Operations team.