Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
3,176 results
All reviewsthe club loungeindian restauranttwo double bedsirish barhealth clubmain restaurantleisure facilitiescar parkgood sizehoppa busmini barroom was largean upgradebusy hoteldays parkingstayed here for one nightlong flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night before an early flight the next day from Terminal 3 with the price paid including parking onsite for the duration of our holiday.

You park the car around the back of the hotel in their lit car park - plenty of spaces so no hassle parking even though we arrived fairly late in the evening. I chose the hotel partly as you keep your car keys throughout so no worrying about your car being moved.

Check in very straightforward, check out even more so with a copy of your bill being placed under your room door ready for your departure the next day (as is common with many airport hotels) so you just sign and leave in a provided envelope at reception with them emailing you final invoice later that day.

We arranged a taxi through the hotel to Heathrow Terminal 3 for only ��11 which is pretty good for the area and less hassle than having to get a bus. Taxi driver a bit rude in our opinion though that's not a reflection on the hotel.

Even though we got a pretty cheap price (you could pay for onsite parking at the price we paid including the room) the room was very nice, modern, good heating controls and spacious with comfortable bed.

We had evening meal in the main hotel restaurant - food was very good though service was extremely patchy - waiting staff looked very tired, orders confused, cutlery not supplied or incorrectly removed, long wait for drinks etc - we were going on holiday so in a relaxed mood but really we would expect more, especially as the restaurant was not particularly busy.

We would definitely come back again if departing from either Heathrow Terminal 1 or 3 (or 2 from next year) - if from Terminal 4 or 5 we would probably consider somewhere else purely due to location and there being so many hotels to choose from in this area.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
CPGuestRelations, Manager Guest Relations at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear MarkEngland

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your park stay go and our hotel facilities, location and check in efficiency. I am however sorry to hear that your service experience at our restaurant was not met and your comments will be shared and discussed for further improvement. In addition, your comment has also been shared with the taxi company to ensure they can also improve their service. Please accept my apologies. Should you wish to discuss your stay further, please do not hesitate in contacting me at lonha.guestrelations@ihg.com

Reviewed 7 December 2013

THis hotel is very convenient if you want to be near Heathrow and have business in Stockley Park. THey have shuttles to both locations for most of the day. Staff at the hotel was very friendly. Room was just OK. no frills. I have been to other Crowne Plaza locations which seemed much more luxurious. Furniture was oldish. My writing desk lacked a telephone. But I will go back here simply for the conveniences it offers. The gym was nicely equipped. They also have a couple of restaurants to choose from.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
CPGuestRelations, Manager Guest Relations at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Eguy_1972,

Thank you for your loyalty and review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow.

I am pleased that you continue to enjoy our facilities and offerings to heathrow and stockley park. We have various projects being discussed in improvements in different areas and thank you for your comments which is shared with the relevant departments.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We parked the car at the hotel and took the hotel hoppa (£7 each return) to the Terminal. On our return, it was easy to return to the hotel and we were greeted by a receptionist who was very interested in our trip, which was a nice, personal touch. We booked a room on the club floor as part of the package on the hotel website as £150 was the same price as a taxi from home.

The room was large and comfortable and the lounge was cosy with work stations, all the latest magazines and papers and plenty of beers, soft drinks and a coffee machine. From 6pm until 9pm, a selection of wine and spirits was available with nuts and canapés, all of which was topped up regularly. Some of the people were obviously regulars and didn't hesitate to pile their plates and take two beers for the road!

All the staff were friendly and professional, I would like to park and stay there again as I think t extended our holiday and enabled us to have a drink on the plane and a good night sleep before driving home. The pool area also looked inviting but we didn't have time to try this facility.

Room Tip: Choose a club room on the top (4th) floor if you can as part of the park and stay package.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Laney365

I am pleased that you enjoyed your park stay go and our hotel facilities, specially the experience at the executive lounge.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Hotel is very close to Heathrow; transport from Heathrow airport to hotel is convenient. It has huge paid parking facility, although parking is quite expensive. It has excellent health club. The social club on executive offers very relaxing ambience. Instructions on the social club for guests in clearly visible.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Ramcksrt

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our hotel facilities, specially the health club facilities and the executive lounge.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

it was a wonderful time to spend weekend in London, moreover it was a great idea to stay at crown plaza it take our breath away. excellent staff, helpful, and friendly.

Nice room, clean and beautiful swimming pool. me and my partner really enjoyed our stay in crowne plaza hotel. yes the food was good, specially breakfast, chef was really friendly, smily face and filled our stomach with tasty omelette. we only had Weekends to stay but defiantly next time we will stay at least for a week and enjoy pool and more delicious omelettes.

over all good experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
CPGuestRelations, Manager Guest Relations at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Dear Vivk,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our hotel facilities, specially the omelettes and the swimming pool.