I stayed solo at the Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow for 4 nights due to business at Stockley Park near Heathrow. I only had access to public transportation during my time here, which was a bit of a pain as not much access for that around the hotel. There are no restaurants or markets near the hotel, so I had to rely on breakfast and dinners at the hotel. If I were just staying here so I could catch a flight the next day, then it would have been fine. The food was fine, though prices very high and not good value. Wifi is very expensive, luckily the receptionist was very kind to me providing me a voucher. The room itself was excellent. It was large, clean, and a big, firm bed which was perfect for my bad back. There is self-service laundry available to guests on the 1st floor (2nd for Americans). Just call Housekeeping if you need detergent. I took the Hoppa bus for 4-5 pounds from Heathrow Terminal 5. For some reason the last stop was at the Novotel across the street rather to directly to the Crowne Plaza Heathrow, even though the Hoppa sign said it went to Crowne Plaza Heathrow. It was a pain to walk to the hotel from there. Ask the bus driver if they drop off directly at the hotel before getting on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Crowne Plaza London Heathrow Hotel is conveniently located for all Heathrow airport terminals including the new Terminal 5. In addition, M4 & M40 are only minutes away. The Hotel is just 2 minutes from Stockley Park. Complimentary transfers offered to Stockley Park whilst Bedfont Lakes Business Park is only a short drive away. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is an ideal base while on Business or to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Ascot Racecourse, Wembley, and Twickenham. All bedrooms are spacious, modern & equipped with air conditioning and high-speed internet. The Hotel offers family rooms & accessible rooms including one with hoist facilities. Why not upgrade to the Club floor with access to Crowne Plaza Club Lounge where you can enjoy complimentary Continental Breakfast, complimentary WiFi in the lounge, drinks & canapes. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is the place to Meet with 23 meeting and conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. All conference rooms have natural daylight and WiFi. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is the ideal Legoland hotel for exploring all the park has to offer with journey times to the park of only 20 minutes The Hotels Leisure Club Spirit boasts Heathrow's largest indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and fully equipped gym and treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London Heathrow
- Crowne Plaza West Drayton
- Crowne Plaza Heathrow
- Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London