Booked and stayed at CP Heathrow the night before an early flight out for Christmas. Its easy enough to get to due to the hotel buses that run every 30 minutes from the airport and the hotel and for £7 who can complain???
On arrival it was quite impressive with all the Christmas displays and a friendly Concierge greeting people as they come in offering help with luggage. Checking in was simple but could have been done so much better. There was no offer of breakfast timings, where to find the lifts, when dinner is served or where the health spa was located.
After arriving in my room I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the room. Lovely and spacious and extremely quiet which was good. After settling I went and explored the hotel to find the spa and grab a drink in the bar. On my way back to my room I noticed that there were still a lot of items in the corridor that needed clearing.
The health spa was great and staff were amazingly friendly. The pool, hot tub and the sauna were well worth the hour spent relaxing.
The rest of the stay was great. Wake up call was received (twice????) and I checked out without any hassle and just in time to catch the bus back to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Crowne Plaza London Heathrow Hotel is conveniently located for all Heathrow airport terminals including the new Terminal 5. In addition, M4 & M40 are only minutes away. The Hotel is just 2 minutes from Stockley Park. Complimentary transfers offered to Stockley Park whilst Bedfont Lakes Business Park is only a short drive away. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is an ideal base while on Business or to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Ascot Racecourse, Wembley, and Twickenham. All bedrooms are spacious, modern & equipped with air conditioning and high-speed internet. The Hotel offers family rooms & accessible rooms including one with hoist facilities. Why not upgrade to the Club floor with access to Crowne Plaza Club Lounge where you can enjoy complimentary Continental Breakfast, complimentary WiFi in the lounge, drinks & canapes. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is the place to Meet with 23 meeting and conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. All conference rooms have natural daylight and WiFi. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is the ideal Legoland hotel for exploring all the park has to offer with journey times to the park of only 20 minutes The Hotels Leisure Club Spirit boasts Heathrow's largest indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and fully equipped gym and treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London Heathrow
- Crowne Plaza West Drayton
- Crowne Plaza Heathrow
- Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London