3,325 results
All reviewsthe club loungeindian restauranttwo double bedsirish barhealth clubmain restaurantcar parkhoppa busgood sizemini barroom was largean upgradebusy hotelstayed here for one nightdays parkinglong flightbooked this hotel
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We have stayed before at the Crowne Plaza & each time it has been excellent. We stay overnight & park our car which is superb value. The family room is very good for the price; comfy beds, tea/coffee making facilities, complimentary water etc. Easy shuttlebus (payable) to Heathrow. Always makes a great start to our holiday!!

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank poshtravellers
CP-MgrGuestRelations, Manager Guest Relations at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear Poshtravellers,

Thank you for your loyalty and review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings, specially the friendliness of our staff and great service in the club lounge.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed at Crowne Plaza Heathrow on two occasions in February/March 2014 and I must say the staff were helpful and courteous. What I fail to understand is their half-hearted offer of a "free" 256kb internet access for IHG Rewards Club Platinum members, of which I am one. This (256kb) is so out of date that it is hardly worth calling it "free". In Asia where I come from, literally all hotels including the Holiday Inn Group offer unlimited internet access. I consider this a better commercial decision (to make internet access free for all guests) because this opens up all types of free publicity to the hotel by way of say a group of diners taking snapshots in the lobby, in the restaurant, or a hotel guest taking photos of the executive club or even the surrounding environ. With 256kb, sending these photos will take ages and I hope that the management will be enlightened enough to see the broader picture. Unfortunately it appears that they consider earning the additional revenue by charging guests who want more than 256kb is more important.
Ian See

Room Tip: Room 412 on the executive floor is excellent!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ian S,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings, specially the friendliness of our staff.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with the complimentary wifi and that it does not suit your needs. We are currently reviewing this to improve the bandwith to satisfy the needs of our loyal customers such as yourself.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel overnight on 22nd February using their park and fly package where we left the car for two weeks while we headed off for some winter sunshine. Check in was fine. The room was a good size and the bed was comfortable. We upgraded to a club room and the use of the club lounge facilities was very nice. We booked a taxi to take us to the airport via the front desk when we arrived and they assured us everything was organised. When we got down into reception to jump in our taxi and head for the airport there was no taxi. We were not the only people let down by the taxi firm the hotel uses, others were also stranded in reception waiting for taxis to show. Ours eventually turned up over 20 minutes late, which becomes a little stressful when you are going to the airport to catch a plane. So use the hotel which is great but avoid booking a taxi or order one half an hour before you actually need it to be there!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RussG

Dear Russ G,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings, specially the friendliness of our staff, and service in the club lounge. I am sorry to hear the taxi company was a let down and we are currently monitoring the situation to avoid repeats like this.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Excellent choice to stay at the Crowne Plaza hotel before flying out of Heathrow. We arrived and were quickly dealt with by a very cheerful member of the reception staff. We had a very large room with two double beds and all the usual hanging space, drawers, desk chairs and tea/coffee making facilities.
The bathroom was very clean and the towels were great. The beds were soft and came with a selection of pillows. The air conditioning worked very efficiently and quietly throughout the night. We had an excellent evening meal in the bar and a very good nights sleep, no noise from inside or outside the hotel.
In the morning the breakfast was a very good selection well cooked and fresh. Everything you want from an airport hotel. We would certainly recommend the Crowne Plaza for anyone wanting a relaxing overnight stay before flying off on holiday.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Glen7_11

Dear Glen7_11

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings, specially the friendliness of our staff and comforts of the room.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

My family and I stayed before going on holiday. Everything about the stay was excellent from checking in to departure. Lovely big room comfortable bed and great breakfast with lots of choice. Relaxing start to our holiday would definitely come again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family