3,324 results
All reviewsthe club loungeindian restauranttwo double bedsirish barhealth clubmain restaurantcar parkhoppa busgood sizemini barroom was largean upgradebusy hotelstayed here for one nightdays parkinglong flightbooked this hotel
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times before early morning flights at terminal five. There is a reliable and low-priced shuttle service to the terminals although I have always just got a taxi to save faffing; usually about £15. The hotel is modern and has a feel of elegance. The restaurant is really nice and serves good food at not so bad prices for a hotel. The bar is good and offers everything you would expect. The rooms are impeccable and I always look forward to staying here, there are complimentary aromatherapy kits which help get a good sleep. The beds are very comfortable. The swimming pool and gym are very good and a great place to unwind before a flight. This is definitely my preferred Heathrow hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jack295
CP-MgrGuestRelations, Manager Guest Relations at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Jack295,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings, specially the swimming pool.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

stayed here just for one night with three weeks parking. The staff are most welcoming and friendly, whether you are here for a single night or longer stay. The rooms are excellent, well equipped and should certainly guarantee a good nights sleep. The food was of a good standard reasonably priced for this area and the service again excellent.

Upon my return to collect my car from the hotel after three weeks in America, I was greeted like an old friend, asked about my holiday and provided with a goody bag of apples sweets and newspaper. My car was exactly where I left it, no inquisition about do I still have a ticket and car park pass provided immediately. Most appreciated!!!!!

The standard of service being set by excellent management and staff at the Crown Plaza hotel, together with the very competitive prices charged, should certainly make other hotels in the area look up and learn from them

Room Tip: Ideal location and perfect for long term parking at Heathrow . You park your car in the hotel car park and don't need to leave your keys.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LesandJan

Dear LesandJan,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings prior and after returning from your trip. It is also great to see you enjoyed our goody bag gift and the friendliness of our staff.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed here for one night in January 2014.
The hotel is in a good location and quite easy to find by car.
The staff were very friendly both at check in and during the stay.
The hotel is quite modern. The bedrooms were good.
We did not use the restaurant or bars, but we did have breakfast which was excellent.
I also used the swimming pool, which was very good and a large size.
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel for a short stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Declan_01,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings, specially the friendliness of our staff and great breakfast.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is a good hotel but not outstanding. The service is friendly and rooms are spacious. However, the bathroom could be a bit cleaner (old, dried water drops on the shower head, a long hair that definitely didn't belong to me in my fresh towel). What does stand out, are the conference facilities (I also had a business meeting there). A very clever concept with a communal lounge area with coffee, tea, snacks, ice cream and much more, which is perfect for the meetings breaks.
Generally, I found the hotel quite cold (temperature-wise), which made me feel uncomfortable i.e. at breakfast and dinner. The restaurant is close to the reception area and was not heated at all.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear BineK,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings, specially the meetings and events facilities. I am sorry to hear you felt slightly cold in certain areas and we did not meet your expectations in certain areas. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact me directly.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed overnight at this hotel on a trip to Wembley with National Holidays. The room was spacious, well equipped and clean. Breakfast was good and the staff were friendly. We thought there would be noise from aircraft being a "Heathrow" hotel, but didn't hear a thing all night. We had a lovely peaceful night's sleep.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear ShandyHull,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings, specially the quietness of our location and our excellent and friendly staff.