Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow
  • Room Service
US$105
US$91
  • Pool
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$40
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
US$114
3,202 results
All reviewsthe club loungeindian restauranttwo double bedsirish barhealth clubmain restaurantleisure facilitiescar parkgood sizehoppa busmini barroom was largean upgradebusy hoteldays parkingstayed here for one nightlong flight
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel was okay. They require guests to pay for wifi which I found a bit annoying since most hotels offer this service for free. (Especially ones close to a major airport.)

The rooms were clean and the staff was fine. The shuttle to the airport was convenient but again you could have gotten this from another, better hotel. In the end it served it's purpose but I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
CP-MgrGuestRelations, Manager Guest Relations at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear IsabellaC17,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow.

I am pleased your enjoyed your stay, facilities and location, specially the staff attentiveness. However I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your overall experience and services provided. With regards to the internet, IHG has now rolled out since 1st July 2014, complimentary standard internet to all our IHG Rewards loyalty members worldwide.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Nice room, average bathroom. Good staff, attentive and polite. What was disappointing was the brasserie type restaurant. Bland food, chaotic service and ridiculously expensive. Why can't hotels do a decent, good quality burger? The waiter knew nothing about the wine list.

Room Tip: Try to get one that's not all the way down the end of the corridor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
CP-MgrGuestRelations, Manager Guest Relations at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear D Johnson 139

I am pleased your enjoyed your stay, facilities and location, specially the staff attentiveness. However I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience at the brasserie. Your comments are very important and I have passed to our relevant departments to discuss further and improve on their service and quality.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed here the night before our holiday to Thailand. The hotel staff were professional and helpful along with the room being fine. What let down the overall experience was the hoppa bus. We were charged £4.50 to wait 25 minutes for the bus and then stand all the way to the hotel

The driver was miserable and it really spoilt our stay

The Crowne Plaza should be telling Heathrow how lousy the service is

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
CP-MgrGuestRelations, Manager Guest Relations at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Steve W

I am pleased your enjoyed your stay, facilities and location, specially the staff professionalism. I am sorry to hear you gave a 3 star due to the Hoppa service from National Express which we have no control over. I will forward your comments to National Express for further analysis and improvements.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Clean hotel and room was a nice size. Comfy bed and quiet. Check in a bit slow which was the only thing I can complain about. Prices in the Irish Bar for food a little expensive for what you get.
The good thing about this hotel is I didn't hear a passing plane once while I was there. Just the other side of the M4 from the airport it is brilliantly located with plenty of parking.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Glasmorgans4,

I am pleased your enjoyed your stay, facilities and location but I am sorry you were disappointed with your check in experience. Your comments has been shared with the department so we can improve this experience.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is the first time we had stayed at this hotel and upgraded to the club room. Although check in was a bit long winded (this could be improved) we thought that the standard of accommodation and overall service was excellent. Particular mention should go to Fatima Ferandis who oversaw the smooth running of the Club lounge and Kristian De La Cruz who made sure that we were well looked after.

Fatima was delightful and extremely helpful, she made sure that we were very comfortable and assisted me with printing off my boarding passes when the printer in the lounge was out of action. The Club was comfortable with a good choice of refreshments.

We will definitely use it again.

1  Thank Foo66
CP-MgrGuestRelations, Manager Guest Relations at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Foo66,

I am pleased your enjoyed your stay, facilities and location, specially the club lounge experience and amazing service provided by Fatima and Kristian. They are delighted with your review and they have been recognised for their fantastic service.