“Harry potter experience ”

Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
“Harry potter experience ”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

On arrival at the hotel they didn't have me n my partner booked in as we was apart of a group for harry potter experience and everyone else was but they sorted it very quickly. Had a amazing first time in a hotel and the food was amazing. Bed was comforty just wish I was there longer than a week end. Only thing I couldn't sort out was the wifi.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
CP-MgrGuestRelations, Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Daniel D,

Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London-Heathrow.

I am glad you liked the hotel & your Harry Potter expereince. Furthermore it is great to hear you wish you had more time with us.

Guest Services Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (421)
  • Greek first
South Wales
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Have to pay for car parking can add up to being quite expensive if not careful. Staff at reception helpful and friendly. Room ample size and very clean. Beds a good size , bathroom, bath quite narrow, shower quite powerful and water temperature was constant during my wash. Towels were clean and a good size. Dinner in steak restaurant very good and cooked the way I requested. Breakfast was a little hectic, was taken to an unclean table and watched it being cleaned by staff. Had to clean down the chair myself. Had to request a clean cup also. Very good choice of hot and cold food available, had to request a refill of coffee as not forthcoming. Check out only two members of staff on, easy for people to jump the queue so give yourself time to leave the hotel.

Room Tip: There is a pool available for guests so do take your swimming wear with you.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
CP-MgrGuestRelations, Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear purplegill,

Thank you for your detailed review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London-Heathrow.

I am glad you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay and have listed them for us in the review. I will be passing your kind words onto the relevant teams within the hotel so they are aware.

Allentown, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed in this hotel because of the close proximity to Heathrow Airport and the transport available to transport us to the new Terminal. Check in and out were slow but normal.
When we were departing, I reported problems with the door keys and the turn off for the shower. The Reeption clerk offered us a free coffee for reporting these areas in need of repair. We were pleasantly surprised to find a full English breakfast buffet included in the price of the room. This hotel is great for the close proximity to the airport terminals.

Room Tip: Our room was located on the first floor and it was clean and neat. Neither of us heard or observed...
1 Thank Bob R
Dear Bob R,

Thank you for your kind review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London-Heathrow.

I am glad you enjoyed so many areas of our hotel, inlcuding the location and breakfast in the morning.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I spent a week at this hotel for a business conference and I was very happy with the service and facilities. The staff were very attentive and friendly, the meeting rooms were comfortable, and the meals provided were decent. The hotel itself has a decent gym by hotel standards, and a decent sized indoor pool which was a plus. The bedrooms were very comfortable and clean. The Irish pub was also a good option in the evenings as the hotel doesn't have too much around it but it is very conviently located to the Airport.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Richie D,

I am glad you loved many aspects of the hotel, in particular the business areas. I will be sure to pass on all your comments, as it is very encouraging to hear you found our hotel good for the business purposes you required it for.

Allentown, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The hotel is situated near Heathrow Airport with good public transport to London and the airport. This trip we were pleasantly surprised to find a full English breakfast buffet. The hotel was neat and clean. Check in and out was effortless.

Room Tip: We were on the 1ST floor and the room was ready when we arrived. It was neat and clean. There is W...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Robert R,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London-Heathrow.

I am glad you enjoyed so many areas of our hotel, espically the breakfast & reception teams speed of service.

Auckland
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Clean and predictable. Context for me is a one night stay when I missed a plan and it met my needs. Wouldn't use as a holiday base as it's isolated and functional. I thought the wifi extortionate, £16 for 24hrs. Also, thought £14 for burger and chips was over priced but then, I'm from New Zealand so not comparing burgers with burgers.
Succinctly, great sanctuary when in a tight spot but if you're looking for something a little more special search further afield.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Dear The2KsAuckland,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. For future reference, all our IHG Reward Club members are entitled to complimentary interent at the hotel, it is totally free to sign up and start collecting points for your loyalty.

Cheshire, England
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very impressed with the hotel. It looks a bit old from the outside, but inside it is excellent. Reception, bars, restaurant etc all look great and food we had was great and not cheap, but not too expensive.
One review mentioned breakfast was £17.50 so too expensive. When we booked the room we booked for breakfast for us (two adults and one child) at £9 for all us per day and this was a bargain as it was a wonderful breakfast with everything anyone could want - perhaps book this like we did when you book the room to avoid the expensive charge on the day.
Used the leisure facilities which were great. They weren't the real luxury spa type, but were modern and clean with a great sized pool, plus children's pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again myself. We stayed for a wedding but I would now consider driving down and travelling from Heathrow and using this hotel if I were travelling long haul even though I live only 20 miles from Manchester Airport as it was so easy, relaxing and not too pricey.

1 Thank Watkins-Moores
CP-MgrGuestRelations, Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Watkins-Moores,

I am glad you enjoyed so many areas of our hotel that you have listed in this review. To hear you would highly recommend this hotel is very encouraging, thank you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow? Share your experiences!