“Good Value location and friendly staff”

Novotel London Heathrow
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 30 November 2011

If you are looking for a Heathrow airport or as we did a location to drive into London at the weekend, then this is ideal. Similar hotel in London would cost 3 x as much and not have space to lounge and a decent swimming pool. The money saved paid for all the London trips and an excellent show Wicked!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
BernardPanisse, General Manager at Novotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2011

Dear Reviewer, thank you for your excellent review and for your recommendation to other travellers. I hope to see you back at the Novotel London Heathrow.
Kind regards
Bernard Panisse

Write a ReviewReviews (2,543)

A TripAdvisor Member
Gainsborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 November 2011

£4 each way for a bus from heathrow airport was an outrageous price!!!!! The hotel was ok but not as god as you would expect from a novohotel. I really wanted to complain about the cost of the bus and the lack of a courtesy bus

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor. I really appreciate your feedback. I have noted your comments regarding the Hoppa bus and will pass this on to their management to ensure that they are offering a consistent level of service as it is affecting our customers journey. Thank you once again for taking the time to post your feedback online.
Kind Regards
General Manger

A TripAdvisor Member
's-Gravendeel
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I have only one comment: when we ordered drinks (mojito) they brought us something that didn't even half look like a mojito and tasted even worse. We mentioned it and they came back with something else, still bad, then finally just topped it with crushed ice and by then we ourselves felt embrassed to say anything else. If they don't know how to make mojito's just say it when we make our order. The snack plate was an indian snack plate and was far from authentic, perhaps you shouldn't call it indian in the first place.
The rest of the stay was perfect!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your comments. We appreciate all feedback. I’ll look into the points you raised and in the meantime, I hope we can welcome you back to the Novotel London Heathrow very soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

I booked this hotel as I had to get to Heathrow for 6:00am . I booked on late rooms as it was my first time booking on this website I decided to call the hotel to confirm the booking . When I call the receptionist she said no one available to check our booking and to call back I was not able to call back so I ask if someone could call me back no one called.
When I checked in the receptionist told us that the room was not paid for even though I believed I paid already she then try to charge us 10.00 pound extra. I told the receptionist I paid 50pound online and not 60 she told me no this is not possible . I found my confirmation and I found out that the wrong information was taken down and the room was 50pounds after all . She said sorry and corrected the details if the receptionist the day before had pass on this information I wouldn't have been at the reception desk for 40 mins.
When I got into the room it was basic but felt like being at a friends house. The bathroom was nice with a power shower and a separate toilet which didn't look like a hotel toilet. The bed was big. A work station is in the room .I would stay here again .
The shuttle bus cost 4.50 and a 4mins drive to the airport but stop at other hotels.A transport for London bus stops is 2mins walk away (told by staff) . 10.00pound for one day parking all day . A very big lobby area and but the staff are not that helpful and check in is very busy would help if they an express check out and more information on the area so you don't have to wait.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that looks on the main road . Bring your own toilet roll if you can this loo roll is...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank N_D_Franklin

We at the Novotel London Heathrow very much appreciate all your thoughts. We have noted you comments which we will assist us in ensuring we meet our guests expectations

Reviewed 28 November 2011

Transferred to Novotel from the terrible Sheraton at LHR which was under refurbishment (and should have been closed down!)
Great atmosphere, friendly professional staff teams, great decor and feel in their atrium style lobby. Restaurant food was excellent, works of art came from the kitchen.
Very good high standard for most of the ageng LHR hotels.
You can always rely on Accor to match a standard worldwide, whatever brand you choose from them.

1  Thank MarcusGB9

Many thanks for the positive comments; I’m happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. I hope we can welcome you back to the Novotel London Heathrow again very soon. Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2011

This is the perfect hotel if flying early from Heathrow, in particular if on a BA flight from T5.

Breakfasts are expensive though (BA lounge is better) and internet is going to cost GBP15 for 24 hours.

Dinner at the hotel is more reasonably priced and quality of the food is excellent

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank sharkyuae

Many thanks for letting us know your thoughts and we are glad you chose Novotel London Heathrow.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 23 November 2011

Very nice and great value for money - friendly staff, pool and gym good and the restaurant was excellent

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
bernardSouthampton, General Manager at Novotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2011

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Novotel London Heathrow and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.