This hotel was a pleasant surprise: we only stayed one night, on a Saturday, to attend a party nearby.
The hotel looks a bit drab from the outside, but once inside it's new and lovely.
It was surprisingly quiet at night (always a bonus on a Saturday night stay!).
My only negative point is that the restaurant was ok, but far from good. You are obviously a captive audience if you want a quick snack, since the hotel is between highways and a housing estate.
The waiter was brilliant though, unfortunate that the food was not great, and quite expensive (15£ for a burger with chips).
I would stay again, since at £60 per night it was good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from one of London's main international airports, Novotel London Heathrow Airport is the perfect place for a stopover. Whether travelling in or out of the capital, you are guaranteed a restful night's sleep. Enjoy the luxury of our indoor heated swimming pool and ensure your travels are stress-free at Novotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Novotel Hotel London Heathrow
- Novotel West Drayton
- West Drayton Novotel
- Novotel London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London