“Good Airport Hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bristol, UK
“Good Airport Hotel”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Well located Airport Hotel (unless you are going from T4), it's just off the M4 and very easy to get to. I have used it now several times when travelling from Heathrow. It is connected to the shuttle service and you can buy your ticket from a machine in reception

The rooms are clean and well maintained. They also have a decent bar.

If leaving your car make sure you check with reception first that you can and make sure it gets written in the log and you sign it.

Room Tip: I have always had an internal room overlooking the central reception area and bar, I have never been...
Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Julian M, Manager at Novotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and for your renewed custom. I was pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking foward to welcoming you again soon.

Best Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sydney
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Despite very early arrival the front desk staff did their best to get me a room before the official 2.00PM checkin time. The room was typically Novotel - clean and comfortable. There is a great little typically English pub " The Plough " a few minutes walk up the road....I found the Hoppa bus very convenient taking only a few minutes travel between Terminals 1 and 3 in either direction. I would have no hesitation staying here again in the future

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your review of your stay. We are glad that you have enjoyed your experience and that you found our hotel to be very convenient for your needs.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Great hotel, great service and the children loved it with a swimming pool, one thing though we waited over 40 mins for our food to arrive, but other than that it was GREAT!! joined accor le club membership because of this hotel alone! FANTASTIC!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much your kind review and this superb 5 star rating.

We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and that you have decided to register to the Le Club loyalty card. We hope that you will enjoy the plenty of benefits that the Le Club card offers you.

Thank you again and see you soon.

Warm Regards,
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 4 November 2013

French girl Elise on the front desk was so very friendly every time we saw her and dealt with her. One of the nicest hotel staff we have come across in the UK. Very nice relaxed and colourful foyer bar and restaurant area and rooms immaculate for a very very good price. Outstanding value and a great kids play room downstairs. Free wifi works a treat and is speedy fast and reliable. Thank you! Jonathan B

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Jonathan,

Many thanks for your wonderful review. I was delighted to hear that the team made of your stay a success. I will ensure to pass on your comments to Elise whom we also think is great and to the rest of the team.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Warm Regards,
New York
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I only stayed close to the airport because I thought it would save me time from coming from downtown London- mistake on my part.
I had the schedule for the Hoppa bus . When I asked the guy at the front desk how long it would take in the morning he said about 30 min. Not his fault that the bus was late and it ended up taking me an hour. When I knew the bus was running late, I asked the front desk for a cab which they said was not possible and best I wait for the bus. Sigh.
I wish I had done my due diligence before booking.
Ordered room service and food was in edible.
The room was nice and very clean.
Not sure if I would stay here again:-(

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your review, but I was disappointed that your stay was not at your satisfaction please allow me to express my apologies.

The Hoppa bus generally takes up to 20 minutes to reach the airport and is generally a very reliable service. However I am unsure of why you were not offered a taxi instead.

Please feel free to tell me more about your experience on h1551-dm@accor.com

We hope to be able to welcoming you again soon.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We used the Novotel as a rest stop on our evening arrival into London. We booked online and we emailed requiring cot in the room. The reply was swift and staff on arrival were great. Breakfast was the best!

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Julian M, Manager at Novotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for this nice review.

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are delighted that you found our breakfast to be "the best".

We thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

hawaii
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I'm booked this hotel on Priceline for $74 per night, great value for what we got, super comfortable bed and we upgraded to the executive room for $30 per night came with 2 bathrobes, unlimited movies, high speed internet and 1 bottle of water.front desk staff was excellent check and was quick and easy.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for this review.

It is nice to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and your upgrade to our Executive room.

We do hope to welcoming you back again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport

Been to Novotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!