I used Priceline's name your own price service to book the stay and I paid £31+tax which is just over £40/night. This is excellent value for money. There is parking at the hotel and it is only £10 which is good deal for a hotel near a major airport.
Location: the hotel is located near Heathrow and it is less than ten minutes from Terminal 5. There is easy access to the motorway. We did not hear any planes during our stay at the hotel.
Check-in: the lobby was deserted when we arrived just after 12pm. The receptionist was very friendly and welcoming. We were offered a room on the but asked if we possibly could get a room on the third floor instead. We did and stayed in Room 312.
Room: the room is very spacious for a British hotel. You enter the room to a small hall with a separate toilet off to the side and there is a wardrobe on the other side and then a door to the main part of the room. The room has a king sized very comfortable bed (it is medium/soft and the most comfortable bed I have slept on at a British hotel) and a separate sofa. There is a small fridge and a kettle in the room. There is also a desk with a desk chair. The bathroom has a nice monsoon shower over the bath but a very cheap looking sink. The room was very clean but light switches and the room upon closer inspection do look a bit tired and in need of a fresh coat of paint.
This is an airport hotel and guests who arrive late or depart early tend to wake me up. However, that was not the case here. I think the extra door made a difference.
Breakfast: we did not have breakfast at the hotel.
Overall: the price we paid was excellent value for money. I would say that a rate below £100/night is excellent value for money and under £140/night decent value for money as it is a comfortable hotel with a good range of services and amenities including a pool.
I would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from one of London's main international airports, Novotel London Heathrow Airport is the perfect place for a stopover. Whether travelling in or out of the capital, you are guaranteed a restful night's sleep. Enjoy the luxury of our indoor heated swimming pool and ensure your travels are stress-free at Novotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Novotel Hotel London Heathrow
- Novotel West Drayton
- West Drayton Novotel
- Novotel London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London