2,820 results
All reviews separate toilet swimming pool the sofa bed car park executive room hoppa bus reception area hotel restaurant family room close to the airport london heathrow an early flight stayed here for one night an overnight stay xbox atrium legoland
Reviewed 21 April 2014

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Julian M, Manager at Novotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Most of the people staying here are for the long layover. I feel the hotel management takes undue advantage of this. Prices are exorbitant - name the only Restaurant, Coffee Shop or the rooms! Most room are very poorly maintained and the carpet stints as they have not be changed in years. We stayed as family and while in transit to India. This can be most disappointing experience one can have! I strongly recommend, folks to look around and stay at another place. This is waste of money and not sure why is this part of Novotel chain?

Room tip: If you have to stay here - please pick up best of the room with motorway facing. There is nothing else worthwhile my recommendation!
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Praveen S,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us.

I was disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectation, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

I would like to confirm that the hotel has an ongoing soft refurbishment program for the bedrooms and that we have already completed two floors in 2013.

We appreciate your feedback and I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stayed here for one night and left the car at the car park for a week. Overall a good hotel for this type of stay, check-in/out was quick and friendly and the rooms clean, comfortable if with a slight budget feel.
I ate at the hotel restaurant and, whilst the food took an incredible amount of time to be served, it was reasonably good for the price.
Whilst the staff generally were very good, the guys at the bar weren't that pleasant (no please/thank you etc). I wouldn't normally make a note of this but they were close to being rude. Maybe just an off-night.
There's a hopper bus to all terminals for around £7 return which was perfect and the hotel car park was more than adequate considering the cost .
All-in-all, a good hotel which I'd certainly consider again when flying from Heathrow.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear rhyd78,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience following your stay with us.

We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay in overall and that you are considering coming back with us.

I can assure you that we have taken note of your comments regarding the bar service and we will look into the issue in order to prevent future occurrence.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your future visit in the area.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed here because I had a long layover at Heathrow. The room was fine, nice size and clean. Pleasant staff, I did eat in the restaurant and thought the food was fine, the bread was especially good. The prices were reasonable for an airport hotel. The pool seemed nice, but the main thing I didn't like about it was the window where people sitting in the bar could watch people swimming.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your words of praise will serve as an encouragement to the whole team to keep on providing high standards of service.

We look forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards,