Stayed for one night on a legoland break with my partner, 8 year old niece and nephew who is 6. The hotel was clean and modern. They couldn't find our booking when we arrived, but after showing our email confirmation they found a room for us.
The room was spacious with a good bathroom which had a bath with shower over. Beds were comfortable.
We used the swimming pool, which is strangely located in a glass building within the lobby/bar area. There are no changing facilities, which we found odd. The pool itself was fine.
We ate in the hotel restaurant for dinner. The children's menu is good and we all enjoyed our meal which came to £60 for three courses for the four of us with a few drinks. Breakfast was included in our package and was very good. The restaurant staff were very friendly and good withthe children.
All in all I would recommend the hotel for a visit to Legoland and would stay there if we return to Legoland in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from one of London's main international airports, Novotel London Heathrow Airport is the perfect place for a stopover. Whether travelling in or out of the capital, you are guaranteed a restful night's sleep. Enjoy the luxury of our indoor heated swimming pool and ensure your travels are stress-free at Novotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Novotel Hotel London Heathrow
- Novotel West Drayton
- West Drayton Novotel
- Novotel London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London