Had the staff had any kind of customer service skills this would have been a five star review. The hotel is stunning once inside and we were thrilled to find that our room was lovely, clean, comfortable and well equipped.
We were at a conference and the gala dinner food was ok but we had to wait 45 minutes from finishing our starter to being served our mains. Then as it finally came I found myself needing the bathroom, I ate a few mouthfuls, left the table for a few minutes, came back to find my dinner had been taken away. I checked with my colleagues and the staff had not asked anyone if this was finished with.
Breakfast was ok, not a great range but we found something and on the second morning amused ourselves watching the staff have an argument in full view of us. (2 gentlemen)
The bars are poorly manned and even though we were using a function room with a bar I found it quicker to walk round to the lobby bar to get a drink. Drinks seemed expensive so upon checking my receipt I was flabbergasted to find we were tipping the bar staff! I tip for table service but why would I tip someone who poured me a drink without even a smile?! This is a disgusting practice and I have to question if it's legal to take a charge from someone without letting them know unless they look at their receipt. I feel this hotel is taking advantage of wealthy business people and travellers.
If the staff could be trained in customer service and maybe asked to smile every now and again this would be a great hotel.
Wifi is free and even worked in our room although went off a few times. If you're lucky you will get a great view of the planes taking off and landing. Car parking was also free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated at London's Heathrow airport- The worlds busiest International airport -and adjacent to London's major motorway networks M4/M25, Park Inn Heathrow is also close to all the excitement of central London, which is just 15 minute train ride away on the Heathrow Express. Park Inn Heathrow is ideally located near Stockley Park Business Centre, Bedfont lakes, Windsor and Maidenhead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Rezidor, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Park Inn West Drayton
- Heathrow Park Inn
- Park Inn Heathrow
- Heathrow Le Meridien
- Park Inn By Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London