“Rubbish all round go to premier inn”

Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Staff were all unhelpful and unfriendly we were not informed of anything on check in ie. where breakfast was in morning, what times were for the bar or restaurant, no information on the shuttle bus when checking out. When walking to the room, which took for ages after going past the nicer decorated part and into the rough looking part when we got into the room it was spacious but scruffy and smelt of rodents. The pillows were awful. There was no fan in the bathroom so steam from the shower made the floor tiles slippery. Shower was pitifully rubbish. Sockets all but 1 were rubbish and unusable, because they went back into the walls. I suppose you get what you pay for!! To room was boiling and the AC didn't work when we called the front desk to say AC didn't work there was an error code and too hot, they brought a heater up for us!! After saying it was too hot and needed a fan they eventually brought us one. We didn't bother with the breakfast due to the early flight but don't think we would of missed anything.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Gemma and mark L
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Gemma and Mark L

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

It is always disappointing reading a guest has had such a poor stay, I shall not attempt to make excuses and I do assure you all the points you have raised will be looked into and action taken where possible, without the detail of your room number it is difficult to investigate fully if you have the opportunity I would appreciate you contacting me to let me know which room you occupied.

Whilst not making up for the disappointing stay I am delighted to let you know the hotel is shortly to start a major bedroom refurbishment project which will see a further 300 rooms refurbished in the early part of 2014, the work is scheduled to start at the beginning of February; despite your poor stay I hope you will give the hotel another chance and return later in the year when I am confident you will see marked improvements and your faith in the hotel will be restored.

Nick Campbell

Write a ReviewReviews (3,041)

Reviewed 15 January 2014

jetlagged!! you can stay here after a long flight to London, if u r getting out of heathrow terminal 3 . probably a patent hotel of Thomas cook Europe tours . quality and hospitality is nice , though very far from London say Trafalgar square takes an hour probably. budget rates of the hotel if u r out of package

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank vishal1700

Dear Vishal 1700

I was of course pleased to learn you found everything to your satisfaction; the hotel is approximately 15 miles from the centre of London and it can be reached quite quickly via the Heathrow Express or other slower London Underground trains (Piccadilly line) – as you have highlighted there is a cost benefit for staying at the airport!

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel on a future occasion.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I am an airport member of staff. For years after a late shift my colleagues and I like to attend the bar area for a quiet drink to unwind. For the first time this evening we were greeted with absolute rudeness.

The bar manager Rajiv immediately spoke to us like dirt and stated if you are not a hotel resident we cannot use the bar facilities. I asked how long this had been running for? His colleague stated they had introduced this last week.... The bar manager stated six months ago? I stated that my colleagues and I were here last week for which he ignored and told us to leave.

I asked where this was written for which he stated it was in his emails, for which I asked him to show me. His reply was " I don't want to" I asked to speak to the manager who eventually came. He had told me this had been in place for years...........I had told him I have been coming here after work for years for which he ignored me and threatened my colleagues and I with security to remove us?????? Absolutely disgusting!!!!!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Makavitage S

Thank you for yours comments regarding your experience in the hotel's bar.

I believe you have also written to my Food & Beverage Manager regarding this matter and he will correspond with you directly. I can confirm that the hotel does have non resident drinking policy after 11pm which as been in place since the beginning of 2013.

I am sure this matter will be satisfactorily explained when my Food & Beverage Manager contacts you.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Company i work for use this place for when our overseas employees come to town and I hear no complaints
Recently held our company celebration dinner here and the staff were terrific in organizing something with such short notice
They actually sacrificed their own staff event for us - amazing!
Spent the night and the rooms were spacious and the breakfast spread was decent
Good location for the airport, Windsor and you can take the Heathrow express into central London easily enough

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear j100lok

Thank you for completing a TripAdvisor review following the recent function you attended at the hotel.

I was delighted to read everything was to your satisfaction and hope you will continue to use the hotel on many occasions in the future.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stayed as part of a work event and the room was spacious, clean and well layed out. The bed was very comfortable and room temperature was initially too hot for us but they very quickly helped us out (they have a winter setting that will be too warm if you like a cool bedroom). We had our window open overnight and never heard the airport which we were extremely surprised about.
Overall I can't fault the hotel, very well priced with a good breakfast and very welcoming staff. If you need a hotel at heathrow I think you would struggle to get better (or cheaper) for the price and location.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Rowingtraveller

I was delighted that everything was to your satisfaction and that you could not fault the hotel.

I hope you will continue to use the hotel on many occasions in the future.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I had to stay in London for business between Christmas and New Year's Eve 2014 and I especially extended my stay of a few days since I did like it. I stayed also in other occasions and everyone is well trained, kind and responds to the special needs of a business traveler. I was also offered a very reasonable rate considering the good level of amenities. Great buffet restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear 399Stefano_M

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London, I was pleased to learn that this and other stays have been to your satisfaction and hope you will continue to use the Park Inn on many future occasions.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Park Inn is one of the closer hotels to the main terminal buildings (T1 to T3) and we booked to stay here on the night before our holiday with parking for the duration, as an Undercover Deal.
We had stayed here once before a few years ago. The hotel has some car parking at the front and plenty around the back, however it is a busy hotel and you can sometimes struggle to find a space. We parked around the back, close to the conference centre.
On arrival, check-in was very slow, in fact all the staff who were serving simply disappeared around the back of their partition wall and didn't emerge again for another 15 minutes, leaving one person to handle at least a dozen guests who were waiting.
The room was ok, two good sized beds, but nothing exceptional. We didn't eat in the hotel so cannot vouch for the quality of the food although I understand it is a little pricey (although most airport hotels usually are).
On our return from the holiday the service at reception was better, and exiting the car park went without a hitch, once we had found the car again.
Two days later when I was home I found that my car door had been dented, obviously by someone in the hotel car park opening their door without due care - we didn't notice the damage when we picked up the car as it was dark, but we didn't pursue it as it would be unlikely the incident would have been captured on camera.
All in all, decent value (due to the package we had booked with two weeks parking included) but nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear DavidJellis

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to review your recent stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was pleased that on the whole you found everything to your expectations, but note the poor check-in as youhave described – I will certainly pick up this point with my Front Office Manager.

I was sorry to read your car had been damaged whilst parked in the car park, it may have been possible to see something on the hotel’s CCTV camera’s although in reality, as you suggested, it would have been doubtful if anything would have been picked up.

I hope next time you are travelling from Heathrow you will choose to stay at the Park Inn.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Novotel London Heathrow
Novotel London Heathrow
#5 of 12 in West Drayton

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow

Address: Bath Road | London Borough of Hillingdon, West Drayton UB7 0DU, England (Formerly Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow)
Region: United Kingdom > England > Greater London > West Drayton
#6 Luxury Hotel in West Drayton
Price Range: £47 - £147 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow 4*
Conveniently situated at London's Heathrow airport- The worlds busiest International airport -and adjacent to London's major motorway networks M4/M25, Park Inn Heathrow is also close to all the excitement of central London, which is just 15 minute train ride away on the Heathrow Express. Park Inn Heathrow is ideally located near Stockley Park Business Centre, Bedfont lakes, Windsor and Maidenhead. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Inn London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
Park Inn West Drayton
Heathrow Park Inn
Park Inn Heathrow
Heathrow Le Meridien
Park Inn By Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London